MP3 sourced and FAKE bootlegs in circulation

ead666 said:
I have managed to contact the trader who sent me this one (Hammy 86 1st night) ...
He has made a mistake (caused by the quite similar dates ...) and he's gonna send me the good bootleg of Hammy 03/11/1986 1st night :) :)

Well... bad news ..... it was definitively a fake (Oxford 86 gig, but not Simon's version (DMM), the previous one).

About Hammy 86 1st night fake ... it's maybe not a so bad news because i don't think that we have the Oxford 86 bootleg 1st version, that is to mean not the DMM one ..... :D

i have receiced mp3 remplacement for :

1984-11-12 - Milan, Theatro Tenda, Italy (great one ! :) )
1988-07-22 - Philadelphia, Spectrum, Pennsylvania, US
1993-04-10 - Paris, Élysée Montmartre, France

There are all pretty good ones.

I will share them all as soon as possible (when my shared stuff will be uploaded by 10mbits).

BoBo said:
hehe .... queue is huge at the moment.

hehe ... i know. I really hope to have a better upload soon, well i mean when my provider would have made his work in my village :) .
For the moment, i have 2 10 mbits guys who are sharing my poor 16kbits in upload :(

I have 7 others Maiden bootlegs to share, 3 DVDs to share ... and 4 DVDs incoming. I think that november is booked for me :D

... but i have to think to december :D :D .. but at the speed where hub incoming list is growing, i wonder if it will remain Maiden bootlegs that we don't have !! LOL

I doubt we will have busy time in decembar and after. Incoming list is going down.

It will be hunting time for ultra rare and non-mp3 sourced bootlegs.

Yes.

Oakland 87, Detriot 85 and Osaka 85 I've got from ME are suspicious, but he said he has transfered them from the tape, so there is nothing we can do except trust him. Not sure how it can happen. Other tapes he has transfered look like they should look. He will check them again when he get them.

Hi I just thought I'd pop in here

Just to reply about AguyfromNy (is that you Pawel??) I had a few boots from a tape trader, who reappeared on the scene during the GME Tour 2003. He transferred them all from tape to CDR (very badly ...no track markers) and to cap it all they all turned out to be mp3 sourced. I always try and think the best of people (well in trading .....not at work for those who know me ) but what was he thinking. I have replaced all of them now I think but what a waste of time.

:bj: <--- WTF !!!!!

Hub advertisement on IMBB brought you here? LOL

You mean replacing was waste of time or trading with that guy?

Back