Movies you've seen

AGuyFromNY said:
download time :roll:

Only way to go if you're a poor student :D

At least that's how I feel. I have better things to spend my money on than BUYING movies. Like rent...or food! :)

Cyrus said:
Only way to go if you're a poor student :D

At least that's how I feel. I have better things to spend my money on than BUYING movies. Like rent...or food! :)
think of it this way:
you get an 'educational' version of a movie you watch it and you decide if it's worth $10.
If it's good you go and see it on the big screen, but what is the point since you've already seen it. :D
Another option is when you have rich girlfriend...

AGuyFromNY said:
think of it this way:
you get an 'educational' version of a movie you watch it and you decide if it's worth $10.
If it's good you go and see it on the big screen, but what is the point since you've already seen it. :D

That second option seems tempting :D

AGuyFromNY said:
think of it this way:
$10?! You can't get Kill Bill vol.1 DVD from Finland under 25€...

ewil said:
I was talking in general. $10 for seeing it at "cinema" :wink: dvd prices should be around $20 depending on movie, release company etc.

ewil said:

i got if for free :p . i am not paying some god damn 20-25 euros for a dvd. i can simply ask my brother to get a divx version of the movie

I can get certain DVD's for free :evil:

My mate back in Norway works in a company that distributes movies to the whole country. He can get just about everything :D He's got the BEST DVD collection I've ever seen :shock:

Thanks to him I got LoTR - FoTR and TTT EE DVD for free :D

Blueberry the adaptation of a BD very rode in France.
The film is Ok and the photo very nice but not very faithful to the spirit of the comic. :(

Cyrus said:
I can get certain DVD's for free :evil:

My mate back in Norway works in a company that distributes movies to the whole country. He can get just about everything :D He's got the BEST DVD collection I've ever seen :shock:

Thanks to him I got LoTR - FoTR and TTT EE DVD for free :D

TTT EE? :?

MaidenMadness said:
thanks

does anybody except me find the two tower to be extremly boring?

Ain't it like three hours long...........

If I sat down for that long my asshole would heal over :|

rockin_plumber said:
Ain't it like three hours long...........

If I sat down for that long my asshole would heal over :|

i watched it, well tried to. i could stand opening 40 minutes or so and it was so boring i couldn't stand it any longer

Back