moives you have seen recently and your opinion of them

pa-mp_027_english_patient.jpg

I finished with watching 3 minutes ago.
OMG perfect movie, I don't like drama's too much, but this is great movie. honestly.
great acting, and great actors with so much emotions, great.

Keeping Mum
keeping_mum.jpg

OMG great movie
perfect
kristin scott thomas is leader of great actors, her probably best acting can be seen in this movie. that woman is amazing.
rowan atkinson, his first serious character. and he suprised me
maggie smith, I never liked it but with this movie i can't not like her
patrick swayze is finally back

movie with great acting, and of course with brilliant script
you're expeting next seen for a whole movie.

yeah, and about keeping mum, british humor is just great. I'm sick of all that boring american comedies. English/british humor can't be comapared with that boring american humor.

Ivan said:
yeah, and about keeping mum, british humor is just great. I'm sick of all that boring american comedies. English/british humor can't be comapared with that boring american humor.

even dodge ball :err:

we went to see to theater this noony the movie 'Open Season' :banana: :banana:

the bear 'boog' is a star 8)

really sweety and crazyyyyyyyyyyy LOL

a18c008dba4600dd1ed3c0b0279eb625.jpg

yesterday evening with missy, we went to see the movie 'Perfume : the story of a murderer' . What a great movie. I read the book many years ago, and i have to say that the adaptation is really great :banana: :banana:

5180b55fede428876931ba93ea49b34e.jpg

cinderella man

russell and ron howard are great team. i have to admit, much better movie than brilliant mind, even brillianr mid is very good

Me and a mate went to see Rocky Balboa this evening and it was great, I love all the Rockys, and thought this was really good 8)

Stallone's body looks awesome for his age :shock: and the subtle flash backs of the previous Rocky films were done very well 8) I didn't expect it to be that good!

Very good film 8)

Ben said:
Me and a mate went to see Rocky Balboa this evening and it was great, I love all the Rockys, and thought this was really good 8)

Stallone's body looks awesome for his age :shock: and the subtle flash backs of the previous Rocky films were done very well 8) I didn't expect it to be that good!

Very good film 8)
I'm looking forward to seeing that :banana: :banana:

Its a really good film, a little short, liked how it ended, had a very good 'feel good' thing to it, I wont give away too much, but enjoy it! :banana:

Ben said:
Its a really good film, a little short, liked how it ended, had a very good 'feel good' thing to it, I wont give away too much, but enjoy it! :banana:
Cheers :wink: Haven't been to the cinema for fukin ages .....and the last few times have been to take Luke to see something he wants to see, this will be the first film in ages i'll go cos I want to :shock:

OK

two movies that I've seen latley

PRIMEVAL: Complete bull. I was under the wrong impression to what it was about. So when I found out it was about a 9 metre aligator, I was pissed.

IN PERSUIT OF HAPPYNESS: That was damn good. a good sob story. I'm not giving anything away from it.

Ben said:

Very good film 8)
Yeah i watched it...solid movie :|

Eddie The Eadbangrr said:
Anyone seen the masterpiece that is Borat?
cannes.jpg

I've seen it twice already and is one of th efunniest movies i've ever seen.

no but i'd like. i've to wait for the dvd now :wink:

Borat was wrong in 257 different ways and more!!

Still funneh though!! LOL

Just watched Apocalypto!
My God it was a good film!!
Absolutly loved it!! :D
Anyone else seen it?

Back