Metal Exorcism

There was a crazy lady at my house today, a friend of my father's and she felt as though she could run the place. She way trying to give my brtoher and I orders and she was also quite snappy. We're in our 20's and we don't appreciate strangers entering our house to order us around, which is very uncalled for. She was also quite rude. I used a battle tactic which the army used to get Manuel Noriega out of the Vatican's embasy in Panama. I brought out my sterio, and I blasted Halford's Ressurection. After hearing Halford's high notes and some heavy guitars, she was gone within seconds. Was is cruel? Well, maybe! :D

"Son of Judas bring the saints to my revenge, Resurrection bring me home"
halfordlive.gif

Using metal as a weapon is cruel... I like it :edheadbang:

MaidenMadness said:
now can i call you a sadist you punished somebody and enjoyed in it? :?
Well, I didn't exactly enjoy it. I didn't exactly punish her. I was just reading the news on the internet and I needed some music. I can't exactly say it was punishment becuase I was just exercising my right to play metal for some background but she couldn't handle it. She was also very loud and I just couldn't take that God-Aweful voice of hers so I just decided to drown it out. Even my brother's girlfriend, a non-metalhead, claimed that the reason why she left was because she couldn't hear her own annoying voice.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'm sure that was a grand mistake on your part..........just very .........convient
I just misspelled it... I can't help it... I'm so helpless little boy... :cry:

Back