• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, looks like Maiden World has survived well so far this year, no major data losses that I can recall.. We crossed the 100k post and 2k user marks, and everything seems to be continuing fine. Not to mention the excellent Maiden World Live which has grown well since its inception 3 months ago and is now one of the parts of the site I'm most pleased with.

I'd be interested in what you (the users) think of how things have been this year, and what you think could be added/changed for 2005 to make a better user experience.

p.s. The promised server move IS still coming, and hopefully should be done well before the end of December.

Maiden World is super-awesomely cool!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I can't think of what needs improving though :?

I have no complaints about M-W :D One of the best BB's ever!

I can't think of any major changes, except a redesign :) The site is very user-friendly already.

Maiden World is really one of the best forum in the world!!!!
Any problems about that! and the site is really complete :wink:
i was able to meet many people thanks to MW (p.s: 24/06 :banana: )

:edmetal: :bananallama: :edmetal: :headbang: :bananarock:

Little site updating
Shirts for members that've been here for over a year and have posted over 6666 posts... :err:
EDIT: The ones who'll get the shirt shall be selected at the beginning of 2005

:err:

I have to be honest and say the site is one of the most "User Friendly" i've ever been on.

Its straight forward format is excellent and it doesn't suffer from overblown topic and thread listings or arrangements. I like it very much :D

This leaves me to conclude that the site is generally a thoroughly good egg :banana:

ewil said:
Shirts for members that've been here for over a year and have posted over 6666 posts... :err:

that was my biggest mistake in 2004, i underestimated how much custom shirts would cost to be good enough quality and give out to members.

Manowar said:
that was my biggest mistake in 2004, i underestimated how much custom shirts would cost to be good enough quality and give out to members.
If we'd pay 10€/shirt from it or something? :?
What would make up the expences?

ewil said:
Little site updating

Too late for you then............. Selected this afternoon LOL LOL LOL

ewil said:
:shock:

shite

only 'bout 30 posts :err:

wait a bit

Too late anyway LOL LOL LOL LOL

#Imaginary Free T-shirts in the posts to all members who met the required 6666 posts#

rockin_plumber said:
Too late anyway LOL LOL LOL LOL

#Imaginary Free T-shirts in the posts to all members who met the required 6666 posts#
*Imaginary baseball pat hits in rockin's imaginary balls*

ewil said:
*Imaginary baseball pat hits in rockin's imaginary balls*

LOL I can just imagine baby rockin with his first bat and glove, and rockin teaches him how to swing and steps in a little too close

hi & happy new year, I'm the only one who vote for NO, because I mean on Croatian part of this Forum and from this day I will come here, because here I see that you write about Iron maiden. my english isn't good but I will try tell you what I mean. I hope that you can underestand me.

Ivan said:
hi & happy new year, I'm the only one who vote for NO, because I mean on Croatian part of this Forum and from this day I will come here, because here I see that you write about Iron maiden. my english isn't good but I will try tell you what I mean. I hope that you can underestand me.

it's a very nice place here :headbang: :grouphug:
you know, I'm french and my english was not very nice but now I think I progressed from my debut in here and I can talk easily :)err:) and buy a croatian-english dictionnary :p

btw hi and happy new year Ivan :D

Ivan said:
hi & happy new year.

Welcome to you Ivan :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
We are a friendly bunch here and you are always welcome :D
Watch out for our other Croation regular MaidenMadness he is a bit :err: strange :wink:
BTW ur English isn't that bad........
But if you dont understand sonething we write let us know :)

Ivan said:
.............I'm the only one who vote for NO, because I mean on Croatian part of this Forum...........

If you explain what is wrong with the Croation section maybe the Admin could correct it though.....................
Unless it just isnt busy enough then there is nothing they can do about that :?
So that is hardly a reason to vote no if that is why :|
We can't MAKE people post can we :)

thanks, everyone but I don't have to much free time, but i will drop by sometimes. ( allready i have big phone bill)

Ivan said:
thanks, everyone but I don't have to much free time, but i will drop by sometimes. ( allready i have big phone bill)
you think YOU have a big phone bill LOL LOL LOL
you would faint if you saw some i made LOL LOL LOL LOL :oops:

Back