Luke's band

Ta muchly LOL It's on their FB page... you'd see it if you got your bum on there :p and about to go on their myspace 8)

I think its fantastic that the band are getting so much coverage and making so much impact, it's amazing.

Still early days yet though, so they need to keep at it and really work at making these live dates the biggest thing they have ever done.

The need to do what Maiden did in the early days and try to blow the bands they ae supporting off stage. I know it sounds mercenary but that's the way they will progress. I really hope i can get to see them play soon, sadly it'll be very much related to finding the time to get out and see them.

I'll try my very best :banana:

And keep if the boody good work Luke, top class :D

Cheers Bocky :grouphug:
They've blown a few off the stage so far 8) The last 3 gigs they've played the main band has said they'll be supporting them next time! :D

Their tour starts in London on friday! Thats come round so bloody quick!

Tomorrow i've got the difficult task of getting Luke to decide what t shirts he's gonna take with him :roll:

2 new songs on their page :banana: Their first ballad :shock: sad but I love it 8) They wrote it in the van when they were on tour :D

Back