Lossless Iron Maiden hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraceOfTheWitch said:
I wanna join!! I wanna join!! :banana: <--- This fucking thing deserves DEATH!!!

Details in PM.

And :banana: is cool. :cross: to you.

ilovemaiden said:
i would love to join in im not sure how but i know this is the way to get boots and i agree to the conditions
Do you have bootlegs? DO you know difference between lossless formats (wav, ape, flac) and mp3?

I would very much like to join. Granted, right now, I don't have a whole hell of a lot to offer, but I figure that if I want to get a good running start, this is the best chance I'll get to do it. I agree to any and all conditions listed, and while I currently have a slow connection, I hope to be getting a faster one here soon.

Diarmuid said:
I would very much like to join. Granted, right now, I don't have a whole hell of a lot to offer, but I figure that if I want to get a good running start, this is the best chance I'll get to do it. I agree to any and all conditions listed, and while I currently have a slow connection, I hope to be getting a faster one here soon.

Yes, with bootlegs in the hub you can get enough to trade with small and medium traders. Details in PM.

I too would like to join the lossless hub. My user name is rtwight.

I know the difference between MP3 and SHN/FLAC recordings.
Most of the Maiden shows I have are from Bobo :)

Thanks in advance
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back