Lossless Iron Maiden hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovemaiden said:
i think so i mean i know the diferace
You don't know how to connect and download from hub. Well, first learn that and we will talk about lossless. ok?

rtwight said:
I too would like to join the lossless hub. My user name is rtwight.

I know the difference between MP3 and SHN/FLAC recordings.
Most of the Maiden shows I have are from Bobo :)

Thanks in advance
Rob
Ok. Details in PM.

Well, this sucks. All the decent sharers have gone to the lossless hub. I dont have any lossless files and dont have enough HD space to download them. Where am i going to get mp3s now? also, nobody says anything because the people who chat a lot have gone to the other forum. What was the point of making two hubs? I knew this would turn into some kind of elitist crap.

mobius131186 said:
Well, this sucks. All the decent sharers have gone to the lossless hub. I dont have any lossless files and dont have enough HD space to download them. Where am i going to get mp3s now? also, nobody says anything because the people who chat a lot have gone to the other forum. What was the point of making two hubs? I knew this would turn into some kind of elitist crap.

The people who are in the lossless hub now, are (as far as i know) the same people who've been trading nearly exclusively in lossless already. So i dont see how you're missing out. The start of this thread discussed the reasons why two hubs would be good, so it was done. Apart from that I'll leave further comments to BoBo

mobius131186 said:

Who said that you need to share anything when you come. You can download bootlegs and trade with them in the future and do your part for hub.

Example: you can trade with Madrid from DOD tour, that you can download from hub, and get new boot for hub. That is just one example.

mobius131186 said:

Poor sod.
Leave your phonenumber and I'll call you up for a chat.

eddiesson said:
I want access too.

My username in hub is "thespacecowboy".
It was familiar nick, but finally I remembered. :)

You agree with rules, trading, ...?

Ok, I also decided that lossless might be better... Not sure how it will be with video's, but I guess I'll see when I get there... I wish to join and understand the rules...

Hello!
Can I have the membership to the lossless hub?
I can offer high upload speed I think :wink:

hello
i am frwildestdreams, i used to be on the running free hub, maybe bobo stimm remembers me...
anyway, i'd like to register for the lossless hub
thanks

I don't want just "I want to be in, too" or similar. I want "I agree with your 1st post and post with links ....."

BoBo said:
I don't want just "I want to be in, too" or similar. I want "I agree with your 1st post and post with links ....."

Sorry, I agree with your 1st post and I want to be in the lossless hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back