It's that time once again

Well my friends, it's that time of the year again. Yes that's right, final exams. I've got the math final today, the class I've been struggling with and it's less than an hour away. Please wish me luck on this one and the next one which will be tomorrow. Thanks.

metalwarrior220 said:
Well my friends, it's that time of the year again. Yes that's right, final exams. I've got the math final today, the class I've been struggling with and it's less than an hour away. Please wish me luck on this one and the next one which will be tomorrow. Thanks.

Best of luck dude, i know you've been working hard, i'm sure you'll do fine :wink: :D

Thanks for the support, guys. I haven't found out the score yet but I'll know by some point latter in the day. I can't garantee it's an 'A' but I can garantee it's a very high score. I breezed right through it and my professor said it looks good, therefore sealing a stamp of approval to pass. I've got one more final today in Comparative Government but that's the easy part. I'll post the grades as soon as I get them.

The results for the math class is in. The final exam grade was a 94 and the final grade is an A-. Last year at this time I failed college math. Although it was an optional requirement, it wouldn't get me into some of the universities I wanted to attend because they wanted math 19, statisitcs (the class I just took and passed), therefore I was poorly advised. This time, it was a smash success. It's my first 'A' in any math class in my life's career and it's the first time I've passed any new math class on my first try. I'm still awaiting the Comparitive Government grade, I'm confident I did well but I hope the grade is still good. I thank all of you for the support over the past 2 years, and you know who you are. I'll be seeing Priest in less than a month and also Maiden at Ozzfest very soon. One again, thanks.

UP THE IRONS!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:
The results for the math class is in. The final exam grade was a 94 and the final grade is an A-. Last year at this time I failed college math. Although it was an optional requirement, it wouldn't get me into some of the universities I wanted to attend because they wanted math 19, statisitcs (the class I just took and passed), therefore I was poorly advised. This time, it was a smash success. It's my first 'A' in any math class in my life's career and it's the first time I've passed any new math class on my first try. I'm still awaiting the Comparitive Government grade, I'm confident I did well but I hope the grade is still good. I thank all of you for the support over the past 2 years, and you know who you are. I'll be seeing Priest in less than a month and also Maiden at Ozzfest very soon. One again, thanks.

UP THE IRONS!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Top bombing metalwarrior220, excellent news :D look after yourself, and stay in touch dude :wink:

Thanks guys. I just got my final grade for my comparative government class, it took a while but it was worth the wait. It's a straight B, slightly better than I anticipated and a great score at the same time. My plan for success worked and I'm proud of that. UP THE IRONS!!!! :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:
Thanks guys. I just got my final grade for my comparative government class, it took a while but it was worth the wait. It's a straight B, slightly better than I anticipated and a great score at the same time. My plan for success worked and I'm proud of that. UP THE IRONS!!!! :banana:
Congratulations! :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Bit of advice...........
As you only think they are on the 16th it might be better to be certain :wink:

aye, they come when they come... I havent studied in my life, no use starting now, I dont' know how to study :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
aye, they come when they come... I havent studied in my life, no use starting now, I dont' know how to study :oops:

I never revised for any exams. :err:

I wonder if I would have done better.
My opinion is if you dont know after you are taught it you never will :|

rockin_plumber said:
I never revised for any exams. :err:

I wonder if I would have done better.
My opinion is if you dont know after you are taught it you never will :|

exactly! whatever you remember in class, is what sticks with you

Back