It's over!

No, nothing bad to report, but it's finally the end of community college for me. I've already passed everything in, and I attended the last presentations today to show my support for my fellow friends in my class. I'll be attending the actual graduation ceremony in June, but there's no more classes, and nothing left to do at the college I was at. I've been accepted to the University of Mass at Lowell, but I'm taking a class at the University of Mass down here in my hometown of Dartmouth for starts so there's no immediate drastic change. I've got an excellent class for my first semester at the University and I'm looking forward to it. I also want to thank all of my friends here and on the IMBB for all of your support over the past 2 years. We've seen some great times, some sad times, bad times, and a lot of the silly unusual spammers over the years (anyone remember coolpaulterry?). As one adventure ends, another one is just beginning. Once again, a big thanks to everyone here, you're the Best of the Best! It's time to celebrate with some egg nog and Iron Maiden for holiday cheer. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you here!!

UP THE IRONS!! :banana:

That calls for fireworks :D
9.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Well done buddy :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dont forget about us :wink:
Of course I won't. :)
I'll be thinking about all of you here when I'm drinking my Guinness' in Lowell on Christmas Eve. Even though I won't be there for classes in January, I'll still be visting my family and friends up there this Christmas. I'll even try to log on as long as I have access to the internet up there. Once again, a big thank you to everyone here! :banana:

Back