Is there anything you like that you are embarresed about

I like some 80's pop music. I don't know if it's the fact that I like that kind of music or that I'm old enough to have been an adolescent at that time. LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know the pressure is bad for both men and women- but it's far worse for women. Everyday all i hear from my female friends is talk about weight, diet, carbs, and excercise. That's why I wear my headphones all day long- to tune them out :x :x :x

LOL Don't worry- it was pretty embarassing, but still damn funny!! My mom and aunt were nearly pissing themselves with laughter after I burped :evil:

I'm one of those women that worries about weight & carbs. THAT'S what I'm embarrased about! LOL

oh and i forgot to say i was at the WWE wrestlemania revenge tour in march but only the glasgow one

The#2RY said:
oh and i forgot to say i was at the WWE wrestlemania revenge tour in march but only the glasgow one
:shock: Did you see any famous superstars like HBK, HHH, Y2J or 619?

ewil said:
:shock: Did you see any famous superstars like HBK, HHH, Y2J or 619?
i saw 619 eddie gurrero paul heyman big show john cena billy gun hardcore holly chavo gerrero John bradshaw layfield billy kidman and jamie noble :D

The#2RY said:
i saw 619 eddie gurrero paul heyman big show john cena billy gun hardcore holly chavo gerrero John bradshaw layfield billy kidman and jamie noble :D
deadhorse.gif

Back