Is another Tour coming???

Bruce Dickinson told us at Cardiff that "dont worry we will be releasing another album and touring in the near future..."

Eddy slave said:
I hope they comes to Norway again. But I fear that they had ther last concerts in Norway summer 2003 :(

They can't play everywhere all the time.

A new Maiden tour is according to now 3 band members (Steve, Dave and Bruce) coming up in summer 2005, with a new album in early 2005.

Hope they will not only do festivals when they will tour again... Would be nicer just going to Hamburg again than to The "rock am ring" Festival in germany :)

ok guys, I'm way over here on the map <--------- I'd swim if I had to, if it was to see Maiden, I have so many friends who would pool our money to get one plane ticket for the friend that we could actully say should go, we thought of this, and then we all cried.
People of the UK or even Europe, concider yourself blessed that you are within a reasonable distance, we have a huge ocean inbetween us and the country which what we love the most calls home :(
If maiden was ever to come over here again, I'd walk hundreds of miles across my large country, I dont care if it was in the islands of Nunavut, I'd get there if it was the last thing of my short life!

Rockhardchick666 said:
ok guys, I'm way over here on the map <--------- I'd swim if I had to, if it was to see Maiden, I have so many friends who would pool our money to get one plane ticket for the friend that we could actully say should go, we thought of this, and then we all cried.
People of the UK or even Europe, concider yourself blessed that you are within a reasonable distance, we have a huge ocean inbetween us and the country which what we love the most calls home :(
If maiden was ever to come over here again, I'd walk hundreds of miles across my large country, I dont care if it was in the islands of Nunavut, I'd get there if it was the last thing of my short life!

Damn :|

One day they will come

Oh Yes they will come :banana:

Back