Iron Maiden family

Yeah they do.

Bruce named his kids after cars I think.

Nickos probably a grandad LOL

And I think Dave Murray has a daughter, not sure.

Bruce's son 'Austin' is named in the Writing credits for one of the songs on 'Balls to Picasso'.

I Know Nicko has a son called Justin & Janick has a daughter, but thatr's as far as I remember.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Bruce's son 'Austin' is named in the Writing credits for one of the songs on 'Balls to Picasso'.

I Know Nicko has a son called Justin & Janick has a daughter, but thatr's as far as I remember.
nice man, thanks for telling

edge_of_the_wire said:
Ben, I think you are right. Murray has a daughter and her name is Tasha.
i always thought he wasnt married, well at least we know he is not virgin :kinkyfruit: i was sure he didnt have kids, because dave is sooo fucking ugly, anyways he is the best guitarist

pilotoatomico said:
i always thought he wasnt married, well at least we know he is not virgin :kinkyfruit: i was sure he didnt have kids, because dave is sooo fucking ugly, anyways he is the best guitarist

He got married in Hawaii in the 80's.

Would you like to see a photo of Dave Murray's wedding in Hawaii back in 1986? This is it -
200412_214739738542940_100000207465488_1042224_1121467_n.jpg

Smith, Murray and his bride Tamar, an American, Harris and Dickinson.

Public Enema Number One said:
Thanks for sharing the photo!!!!!

To the one who said that Dave is "ugly", he's the one who used to get all of the ladies!!!
well, at now he is very ugly but at that time he looked pretty good, very sexy (im not gay) xD

Back