Iron Maiden BBers

The Bowels said:
:banana:

I like this forum better already, although it's a bit on the narrow side.

Oh, and the colour scheme is a bit eyewatering :)

The narrowness is to do with the whole site template.. which is something that will be changed whenever the site gets a new look. As for the colors, care to elaborate? :)

Yup, joined up cos I was told to by someone - Frester I think - so I had to obey. Trying to wean myself off the official BB and get involved with this one. That means I can have the same argumenst with the same people on 2 different BB's!! Fantastic!!! As if one forum didn't take up enough of my time.

:bananarock:

Jon said:
The Bowels said:

I like this forum better already, although it's a bit on the narrow side.

Oh, and the colour scheme is a bit eyewatering :)

The narrowness is to do with the whole site template.. which is something that will be changed whenever the site gets a new look. As for the colors, care to elaborate? :)

Well, to be honest, one of themain things I like about the main BB is the background colour. It just makes it a lot easier to browse through. When it has a black background, I find it harder to pick out the text. Or is it cos I'm an old man, my kness are knackered, my eyes are old and bent

BoBo said:
I was first to complain about colors of this BB. :D

I agree with you guys the colours need easing a bit and it could do with widening a we bit .My llama herd is growing and I am having trouble getting them all in. :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Skeletor said:
I know there was recently a craze in the Iron Maiden BB about this place (it's how i knew about it, and why i joined), i just want to know which of you guys are from the Iron Maiden BB. I saw Frester and oozily, are there any others? And could you please say your usernames on imbb?

Doorknob here... :bananallama: What the Hell is this all about??? LOL

Doorknob said:
Skeletor said:
I know there was recently a craze in the Iron Maiden BB about this place (it's how i knew about it, and why i joined), i just want to know which of you guys are from the Iron Maiden BB. I saw Frester and oozily, are there any others? And could you please say your usernames on imbb?

Doorknob here... :bananallama: What the Hell is this all about??? LOL

Welcome :banana:

Back