information, information

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Did you know that barnacles have the largest ratio of penis:body size of
any animal? They spend their adult lives glued to surfaces, so in order to
reproduce they extend their extra-long penises around to visit the neighbours!

8)
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Prawns contain arsenic just in small amounts, so if your going to poison
someone with arsenic give them a big bowl of prawns first and the
autopsy will put the arsenic presence down to the prawns and you´ll get
off scott free!

:evil:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Your average snail shell can withstand the weight of 3 house bricks before
breaking and squashing the snail inside!


:evil: :evil: :evil:
 

wicky

Moderator
rockin_plumber said:
Prawns contain arsenic just in small amounts, so if your going to poison
someone with arsenic give them a big bowl of prawns first and the
autopsy will put the arsenic presence down to the prawns and you´ll get
off scott free!

:evil:
That could come in handy LOL
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
In French, smile, as in "I smile" is spelt the same as mouse (in French that is).

So, "Je souris" means both "I smile" and "I mouse".


LOL LOL LOL strange Frenchy's
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Scared of Flying?
Then read this;

More people are killed every year in donkey-related accidents than in plane crashes.
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
rockin_plumber said:
In French, smile, as in "I smile" is spelt the same as mouse (in French that is).

So, "Je souris" means both "I smile" and "I mouse".


LOL LOL LOL strange Frenchy's
Where did Frenchy go :|

I wanted him to confirm this :|
 

Frenchy

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
In French, smile, as in "I smile" is spelt the same as mouse (in French that is).

So, "Je souris" means both "I smile" and "I mouse".


LOL LOL LOL strange Frenchy's
but it's so sweety in french 8)
 

Frenchy

Active Member
killy say to all the community a big hello :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and will be here one week on April :wink:
 

maiden89

Active Member
the_nomad said:
killy say to all the community a big hello :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and will be here one week on April :wink:
Great! :D :banana:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
My mother was useless in the kitchen: when I
was young, I honestly thought you made toast
by putting it under the grill until it turns
black and then taking it out and scraping all
the black bits off. It wasn't until I was round
a mate's house that I saw him take the toast
out before it went black and thought "What a
fucking awesome idea!
 
Top