let us all hope for the repetition of this game

Only 2 words in the English language end GRY.... ANGRY & HUNGRY

Only 2 word in the English language end SHION.... CUSHION & FASHION

8)

Frenchy said:
he officially said it tonight in interview for canal+

bye Zinedine :(
was about time he realised he is washed up

he was a great played no doubt, but for last 3 seasons he's been nothing more than an old horse who just doesn't know when he's lost the race against time

MaidenMadness said:
was about time he realised he is washed up

he was a great played no doubt, but for last 3 seasons he's been nothing more than an old horse who just doesn't know when he's lost the race against time

why are you sarcastic :(

Frenchy said:
why are you sarcastic :(
don't you think its sad seeing once a great player degrade to what zidane is now - useless, old, unfit for professional football, unable to move, but still comercially powerful name that gives him more media time than what his performances earned him?

don't you think thats a sad end to a career of a player like zidane?

players have to know when their time is up.
one legendary frenchy knew when his time was up and nobody ever got the chance to see him degrade below his best level. thats why even now people celebrate him and call him the king
he's eric cantona

MaidenMadness said:
don't you think its sad seeing once a great player degrade to what zidane is now - useless, old, unfit for professional football, unable to move, but still comercially powerful name that gives him more media time than what his performances earned him?

:withstupid: Sorry Frenchy :(

MaidenMadness said:

players have to know when their time is up.
one legendary frenchy knew when his time was up and nobody ever got the chance to see him degrade below his best level. thats why even now people celebrate him and call him the king
he's eric cantona

you're not so wrong about his age. I think this season was the only it couldn't play but i think too that he wanted to finish his career with the blue shirt on his shoulders and he will do it with the german's worldcup 8) and maybe a good reason to finish with the honor and surely with pleasure to play with the french team.

One thing is sure, it's that he will be for ever one of the best french player of all times and had been an example for many boys in the world. And for pleasure that he given to all french football fan, thanx Zinedine :grouphug:

btw Eric the king rules :fist:

Frenchy said:
you're not so wrong about his age. I think this season was the only it couldn't play but i think too that he wanted to finish his career with the blue shirt on his shoulders and he will do it with the german's worldcup 8) and maybe a good reason to finish with the honor and surely with pleasure to play with the french team.

Dont you feel maybe he will hinder the French team :?

MaidenMadness said:
he's eric cantona

here is Eric the king now :err:

p1.jpg

MaidenMadness said:
i know
he's devoted to acting now
never seen anything he acted in apart from those nike football commercials though

yes and he's a good actor
you should see a film in which he played called 'le bohneur est dans le pré' 8) he's really fantastic :wink:

Back