I'm going home for X-mas tomorrow!

Cyrus

Yes my friends! I'm going back home for X-mas, and I doubt I'll be on the board for a couple of weeks. I don't have internet at me mums house :(

Just wanted to wish everybody a proper crimbo and a happy new year :D

Take care guys and gals!

*smooches*

Have a great Christmas Cyrus!! Best wishes to you and your family.

See you in the New Year!! :banana:

Beetle said:
Have a great Christmas Cyrus!! Best wishes to you and your family.

See you in the New Year!! :banana:

Cheers mate!

I decided to stay up all night now :D I have to get up at 6 am anyways, so there's no point in sleeping like 3 hours before I have to get up.

I know you've already gone Cyrus, but a merry Christmas to you, look after yourself and have a great time at home. And a happy Christmas to everyone else here on the board :D

Goddam Cyrus you went away for a long time just seen ur name at the top hope you had a great one!!! :breakdance:

rockin_plumber said:
Goddam Cyrus you went away for a long time just seen ur name at the top hope you had a great one!!! :breakdance:

A long time? I was only away for a little over 2 weeks. I wanted to stay there for longer :(

Cyrus said:
A long time? I was only away for a little over 2 weeks. I wanted to stay there for longer :(

Hi Cyrus, glad you had a good Christmas, and also glad that you're ok. Very sad to hear the news that's been coming out of Bam :( I wasn't sure where you were going in Iran, and where your family lived :?

Back