I'm giving up...

Can I give up coke, junk-food and sweets for 2-3 months?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no

those things are too addictive. well junk food yes but sweets and coke no

what kind of coke are we talking abt :shock: ?

No way... I propably could do it, (but why to bother :) ) I don't like coke or sweets, but the junk-food could be a problem... (only if french-fries are junk-food, 'couse I eat them almost every week... I haven't eaten a hamburger in months...)

BoBo said:
OMG. You will become just like me. :shock:

I was like you before you were like yourself :p Then I stopped...now I'm gonna start being like you are now and the way I was before.

Woah! :shock: I'm not sure that made sense LOL

ewil said:
No way... I propably could do it, (but why to bother :) ) I don't like coke or sweets, but the junk-food could be a problem... (only if french-fries are junk-food, 'couse I eat them almost every week... I haven't eaten a hamburger in months...)

Fries aren't junk-food...no way! :D

Cyrus said:
I was like you before you were like yourself :p Then I stopped...now I'm gonna start being like you are now and the way I was before.

How do know how I was before I was like this? Maybe I was just like this or that you want to be right now or you were before you are now which you want to change to be the same as you have been before you became this, or i'm right now, or I was before if you are wrong and I'm now what I was before, which is the same as what you were before and what you want to become?

:?

BoBo said:
How do know how I was before I was like this? Maybe I was just like this or that you want to be right now or you were before you are now which you want to change to be the same as you have been before you became this, or i'm right now, or I was before if you are wrong and I'm now what I was before, which is the same as what you were before and what you want to become?

:?

In the undying words of Manuel from Fawlty Towers...qué? :anorak:

twilightsglow said:
I gave up Coke 3 years ago. Only had one since. :D

KIM!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif

Giving up booze is easy :) I give up booze every year for 3 months at least. I've been doing it for around 5-6 years. I feel so much better after a break,and i also save so much money that i can go on a real "bender" for the remaining months of the year :D

:banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Giving up booze is easy :) I give up booze every year for 3 months at least. I've been doing it for around 5-6 years. I feel so much better after a break,and i also save so much money that i can go on a real "bender" for the remaining months of the year :D

:banana:
LOL good idea

need to drink one big glass of coke every day in the evening.
It's an addictive drink but so fresh. I only drink coca-cola. Fuck off Pepsi !!!!

the_nomad said:
need to drink one big glass of coke every day in the evening.
It's an addictive drink but so fresh. I only drink coca-cola. Fuck off Pepsi !!!!

I'm drinking Coke right now, but I wasn't planning on starting my new "diet" till next month. Which is in 32 minutes :shock:

Back