I should be in the Moderation Group

I'm not quite sure whats going on here, but I'd say new moderators arent something that we need a whole lot more of...

Especially when we consider what moderators can do with their powers *cough*Frester*cough*.

I basically have to trust that the people in the moderator group wont mess the board up, because if they do, its my time that has to be spent uploading and restoring from backups.

If you think I'm wrong however, and could convince me of why you should be a mod, my contact details are scattered around this site. Most notably admin AT maiden-world DOT com by e-mail.

Jon said:
I'm not quite sure whats going on here, but I'd say new moderators arent something that we need a whole lot more of...

Especially when we consider what moderators can do with their powers *cough*Frester*cough*.

I basically have to trust that the people in the moderator group wont mess the board up, because if they do, its my time that has to be spent uploading and restoring from backups.

If you think I'm wrong however, and could convince me of why you should be a mod, my contact details are scattered around this site. Most notably admin AT maiden-world DOT com by e-mail.
are you saying we are too big of a chickens to do some damage to this board? :?

MaidenMadness said:
are you saying we are too big of a chickens to do some damage to this board? :?

You'll notice that the mod group have the highest postcounts of the board.

Probability of the people who own like 30% of all posts deleting all of them = low enough that I can bear it.

Jon said:

Its just harmless fun LOL

And we did point out that there are at times more mods than 'lesser ones' :evil: on the BB

Jon said:
I basically have to trust that the people in the moderator group wont mess the board up, because if they do, its my time that has to be spent uploading and restoring from backups

I wonder how he decides who to trust :?

Has he got secret agents he sends round to check out potential mods :?

They must have got it wrong about someone then

*cough* *Frester* *cough*

:err:

Jon said:

Probability of the people who own like 30% of all posts deleting all of them = low enough that I can bear it.
yes...........i am quite sure frester told you all about it :evil:

I chose the mods as the people who are here the most, because they're the most likely to spot and solve any problems that come up. I keep weekly backups, so even if everything goes disasterously wrong even in the worst case theres only 6 days of data at risk.

Jon said:
I chose the mods as the people who are here the most, because they're the most likely to spot and solve any problems that come up. I keep weekly backups, so even if everything goes disasterously wrong even in the worst case theres only 6 days of data at risk.

:cry: Just coz we are here the most

:cry: That really hurts

:cry: I thought we meant something to you

:cry: Its ok I can take it

Jon said:
What about Khan? I have more than 4 times is post count. (If you read this Khan, don't kill me).

And I've been here alot ever since I joined. :(

Tell him about ur vision that should do it LOL LOL LOL

SirLardsAlot said:
Therefore, this "vision" I had tells me I ought to be a mod. I have also concluded that the being that gave me this vision was the ghost or Carroll O'Connor.

rockin_plumber said:
Tell him about ur vision that should do it LOL LOL LOL
It's quite a simple story, actually. Last night as I was laying in my bed looking out the window, I heard a voice. It said:

"Hey meathead. Just so ya's know, 2ReallyCoolGuy + 2Modship = x. Figure it out, eh."

So, I did.

SirLardsAlot said:
It's quite a simple story, actually. Last night as I was laying in my bed looking out the window, I heard a voice. It said:

"Hey meathead. Just so ya's know, 2ReallyCoolGuy + 2Modship = x. Figure it out, eh."

So, I did.

Can you speak Finnish or Croation :?

SirLardsAlot said:

So, I did.
that is a fucntion of mulitple variable cause x depends on ReallyCoolGuy and Modship functions. now to conlude what value can x gain we must know where is this fucntion defined. it is defined anywhere where there is ReallyCoolGuy and Modship. now you may be ReallyCoolGuy but you don't have Modship ability so in the point of this 3 dimensional space you represent the function isn't defined. so you must move from that. to do so you must act on your point by linear operator of rotation. to do so you must learn how linear algebra to find out how will the ReallyCoolGuy value change if you rotate this point to a point where Modship is defined. When you do so you will be able to calculate the point where function x is defined, the time it will take you to get there and the effect it will have on you coolness. easy

Back