i hope you guys have a nice time in iceland

wicker nomad said:
Ben's powerslave87 :wink: In the other pic fresters back is to the camera
i thought frester was ben
obviously he's not
so is ben the one who's face is only partially on the pic or the bald guy also facing backs to the camera, with an partially empty cola bottle in his pocket??
and i know who frester on the 2nd pic is?

Frester said:
I had a couple of hours sleep this afternoon :D Think I'll go to bed about nine ish :D What a great day :bananadance:
It was an amazing day 8) So surreal!....Thanks again for saving me :wink:
I'm aching all over now :| nice soak in the bath in a bit should sort that though :D

is there any pic of all maiden world members that went to iceland...together with nobody missing...including yourself?

oh yeah wicky forgot to ask you
i have been nice to you for some time as you asked me to be if you were to drop in a few good words to bruce about croatia
so i done my part of the deal...did you do yours?

MaidenMadness said:
is there any pic of all maiden world members that went to iceland...together with nobody missing...including yourself?
I got Ben's friend to take one when we landed back in Gatwick, but it didn't come out :cry:

wicker nomad said:
It was an amazing day 8) So surreal!....Thanks again for saving me :wink:
I'm aching all over now :| nice soak in the bath in a bit should sort that though :D

All those huge blokes got out of hand down the front :shock:

wicker nomad said:
I got Ben's friend to take one when we landed back in Gatwick, but it didn't come out :cry:
shame
well take one in paris
together with bobo and croatian trooper and everybody from mw that are going there

MaidenMadness said:
oh yeah wicky forgot to ask you
i have been nice to you for some time as you asked me to be if you were to drop in a few good words to bruce about croatia
so i done my part of the deal...did you do yours?

MaidenMadness said:
well not exactly nice
but i didnt make any witty comments about you or the obvious fact that you are senile:roll:
sorry must have missed that :p

Back