i hope you guys have a nice time in iceland

mum'in ice land now.she just got there.nicko sighned on my flag to luke from nicko and bruce sighned his name.how cool is that :banana: :banana: :banana: 8) 8) 8) 8) mum can stop shitting her self now cant she.

wicker nomads son said:
.nicko sighned on my flag to luke from nicko and bruce sighned his name..

On what type of flag? Iron maiden flag or england or U.K?

Brilliant day, best day of my life, great meeting the Maiden World 'Crew' and putting some names to faces 8)

Just off to get my piccys developed, I am absolutley shattered, but its worth it, amazing day and great company, not too mention great music!

Pictures to follow shortly

What a trip :shock: I have never been so bloody knackered in my life!
All I can say now is wow!!! :edmetal:

Here's a message to Ancient_Mariner, from all of us Flight 666 attenders who got early vip access to the gig..............

eba00395578f00000062.jpg

How'd you like them apples ?

LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Here's a message to Ancient_Mariner, from all of us Flight 666 attenders who got early vip access to the gig..............

eba00395578f00000062.jpg

How'd you like them apples ?

LOL LOL LOL
ROFLMFAO LOL LOL Post it in the flight thread :D

flight666023.jpg

In a heap at the airport after the gig :D

flight666003.jpg

Bocky's in the red shirt...Ben is nearly in the pic on the right

:shock: :shock: :shock: THAT'S BOCKY :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
completley different than what i imagined
bocky do you drive a harley davidson perhaps :?
and as for frester..... i expected something like that from him so its not such a shock to see him
but bocky :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was bloody knackered in the laying on the floor pix :shock: I think it was about 1am.I did'nt know you took that one Wicky LOL

Frester said:
I was bloody knackered in the laying on the floor pix :shock: I think it was about 1am.I did'nt know you took that one Wicky LOL
she did she did :D
well less alcohol next time ben

Frester said:
That was just after we'd been asleep on the coach and kinda fell into the airport LOL

wicker nomad said:
That was just after we'd been asleep on the coach and kinda fell into the airport LOL

I had a couple of hours sleep this afternoon :D Think I'll go to bed about nine ish :D What a great day :bananadance:

Back