I absolutely LOVE the FIGHTBOX section on the IM BB

mmh, The Maiden BB - i can't stand to be there for more than 10 minutes nowdays with the amount iof trolls

Manowar said:
mmh, The Maiden BB - i can't stand to be there for more than 10 minutes nowdays with the amount iof trolls

Yup!

I do browse, and post occasionally, but THIS is the place to be :D

Cyrus said:
Yup!

I do browse, and post occasionally, but THIS is the place to be :D
I couldn't agree with you more.
chug.gif

Cyrus said:
Wouldn't that take away all the fun of hanging out with me? :evil:

Well you got no chance with anyone here now have you........

Wait a minute I know someone :evil:

Delete wot happens to the chicks she will never know LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Well you got no chance with anyone here now have you........

Wait a minute I know someone :evil:

Delete wot happens to the chicks she will never know LOL

I think she likes taking high risks. Let's leave it and see what happens :evil:

Cyrus said:
It won't work like that. Some people only stick with one section. Like me or the idiots that were in the old GC. When you start a debate in a thread, it stays there. Nobody will agree to go to the Fightbox, except if a mod moves it there.
Skunk already said that the main job of that forum is to be the rcipient of those kinda threads....

I have to say, I think it's an interesting experiment. It's sort of like the harm-reduction approach to drug policy. You accept that no matter how illegal you make heroin, or how harshly you prosecute offenders, some people are still going to shoot up smack. So instead, you find the heroin users, give them clean needles and methadone, and they still get to be high but they don't spread HIV, mug old ladies to pay for their next fix, or die as often from overdoses. The world is a better place.

With the Fightbox, they've accepted that people are going to get into heated political debates and outright flame wars, no matter how many threads they delete or how many bans they impose. So they design a sort of quarantine area into which people may voluntarily go if they are spoiling for an argument, thus relieving the Maiden Talk crowd from their antagonism. And it provides a repository for the more antagonistic threads in Maiden Talk to get shipped to. I honestly think it could work out petty well. But we won't know until we've seen it in action for a little while.

Back