Hub Audio Tools version 0.09

I did the same with CDRs so if I could I burnt 2 bootlegs to 1 CDR.
When I get my burner I'd like to do the same with DVD-Rs so I would be happy with that function too. :)

Function will not check all possible combinations because it would take days and years in some cases. It will do defined number of radnom combinations and select the closest one. 1 million combinations takes 1 second on my computer. And that's more then enough for this.

It will have an option to copy selected folders to the clipboard and you can just paste the list in Nero for example.

huh 2:30am ... new function added ...

reading tracks from audio CD directly to the program. This is definately NOT a replacement for ripping programs. Just to check audio CD for mp3 very fast. I not sure will it work on all systems, because it is using ASPI drivers I think. We'll see.

BoBo said:
Anyone interested in function that will make optimal selection of folders from the list to fit defined size?

Like .... you have XX GB of audio bootlegs which you want to burn on DVDs and you want to select them so they can fit to DVD and use it to the maximum.

Just tried it first time. Works fine! Great BoBo !

*0.10 beta 9
- shortn32.exe can be used as SHN encoder and decoder
- CUE file editor
- setting last used page on program start
- pause function for MD5 functions
- moving and deleting function for selected files in
folder optimization

Which version? Exit how?

I've tested everything and it deletes all of them every time.

*0.10 beta 10
- saving CUE sheet on aligning page
- time format changed from mm:ss.mms to mm:ss.ff ...
(ff=frames)
- loading and saving CUE sheet on spliting page
- CUE sheet preview
- new options in CUE sheet editor

*0.10 beta 11
- fixed bug with not aligning tracks during splitting
process
- fixed bug when some functions were interrupted
after which calling other functions was impossible
- fixed bug for empty folders in folder optimizing

10 10 is still leaving files, but not as often as before
I was trying to align tracks so i opened files and started alignment, about in the middle of the process (4 tracks done) i realized that i need to make a minor fix and hit ESC, then exited HAT. The temp files were still there. Hope this helps.

Ok. It should clean TEMP folder when you start HAT, after you close the file(s) and when you close the program. Probably handle to the file stayed opened when you pressed ESC and program couldn't delete it. It shouldn't happen and I will check those specific situations.

But in normal circumstances it clears TEMP folder?

I found the reason.

Who would say after so much time spent in Deplhi that one basic command as "Exit" will exit the function without completing block in the function that must be proceded. Just found out "Abort" will do proper job.

Back