How many times have you seen Maiden live?

moonchild77

Nice question: how many shows of Maiden have you guys seen and what was the best?

My list:
- 1986 Somewhere on Tour Leiden (NL)
- 1988 Seventh Tour Tilburg (NL)
- 1990 No Prayer Tour Leiden (NL)
- 1990 No Prayer Tour Dortmund (Ger)
- 1992 Fear of the Dark Tour Den Bosch (NL)
- 1993 A Real Live Tour Arnhem (NL)
- 1995 X-Factour Zwolle (NL)
- 1996 X-Factour Weert (NL)
- 1999 Ed Hunter Tour Rotterdam (NL)
- 2000 Brave new World Tour Nijmegen (NL)
- 2000 Brave new World Tour Dessel (Be)
- 2000 Brave new World Tour Birmingham (Eng)
- 2002 Clive Aid London (Eng)
- 2003 Give me Ed Tour Burgum (NL)
- 2003 Give me Ed Tour Paris (Fra)
- 2003 Dance of Death Tour Rotterdam (NL)
- 2005 Early Days Tour Dessel (Be)
- 2005 Early Days Tour Weert (NL)
- 2006 A Matter of Live and Death den Bosch (NL)
- 2007 A Matter of the Beast Tour Biddinghuizen (NL)

Best shows: 1986, 1988, 1999 and 2000 (Birmingham)

1990 : Paris, Le Zenith, France
1992 : Paris, Grande Halle de la Villette, France
1995 : Paris, Le Zenith, France
1998 : Montpellier, Le Zenith, France
1999 : Paris, Bercy, France
2003 : Toulon, Zenith Omega, France
2003 : Paris, Bercy, France
2005 : Paris, Parc Des Princes, France
2006 : Paris, Bercy, France
2007 : Fields Of Rock, Holland
2007 : Dusselforf, ISS Dome, Germany

Best ones : Paris '99 & Dusselforf '07

Gigs to come :

2008 : Gods Of Metal, Italy
2008 : Graspop, Belgium
2008 : Paris, Bercy, France 1st Night
2008 : Paris, Bercy, France 2nd Night
2008 : London, England

maybe the 2nd spanish gig if San Sebastian (it will ...) or Barcelona

Only 4!!!!! Can you believe that? LOL

'World Slavery Tour' - Las Vegas
'Somewhere On Tour' - Las Vegas
'Eggfest' - San Bernardino
'A Matter Of Life And Death' - Camden / Philadelphia

Yes, only four times, but, how very powerful they were.

Yes, they were all very significant shows, and very, very amazing.

The best of those, and the one that has never been topped, is:
'World Slavery Tour'.
The ultimate show ever!!!

i havent seen any show of them, because im not that millionary but i have the dvd of rock in rio, and they never come to my city and i dont have money to travel to other city to see them. but probably this year they will come to my city in canada which is Ottawa, not a metal city but here is where i live

2003 - Give Me Ed Til I Am Dead Tour - US LEG.

thats it. But in spirit, i have been to all shows. except those with the first singer because I was an infant. LOL

Public Enema Number One said:

'World Slavery Tour'.

doesn't matter how many shows you have seen brother, as long as you enjoyed them !!! :)

Screamy said:
doesn't matter how many shows you have seen brother, as long as you enjoyed them !!! :)

(I just now saw this response 3-1-08!)

You are so right!
I could have died contented after World Slavery!

However, I had some awesome communication with the band during the Somewhere On Tour show!
~ Steve appeared while "Waysted" was playing (the opening band in Vegas) and I, of course, went ape-s---! I was jumping 10 feet in the air and letting Steve know just how much I really enjoy him and his band! And he acknowledged that, but then he also motioned me to watch "Waysted" {he was a big fan / supporter of Pete Way who was the bassist for that band and you could see that he really wanted us to check them out. I was like F*** that I love you, man!!! After a second motion to check 'em out, my band mate Pete told me the story of Pete Way and that he understood what Steve was trying to say, so, I tried to give them a chance, but, I kept looking out of the corner of my eye to see what my hero was up to LOL } -we were 3rd row, center section for that show and it made it possible to interact with everyone but H. And Adrian was my favorite member at the time!!!
Even Nicko gave me special attention! I swear, I did ten foot jumping jacks for the entire fn show!!! I was absolutely exhausted after that show!!! (but very, very worth it!)

I'm getting carried away, but, I get a little excited about this band!!!

Ozzfest / Eggfest totally sucked, because I spent the whole hour stessing about the bands health, worrying that they might slip on eggs, or stressing about Bruce when the jerk threw beer all over Bruce's very cool "trooper" coat! It totally fn sucked!

Camden/Philly was great, as they played the entire new album!
The sound was weird, as it was fluxing and washing around the room, but Janick was unbelieveable!!!
The only bumber, was "Tank Eddie" didn't work - some kind of power failure. (That would have been the icing on the cake, but "stage" Eddie ran around!

So far, none at all!

However, i shall be seeing them at Twickenham for the very first time in July!! Can't wait!!

Public Enema Number One said:
'World Slavery Tour'.
4 aint bad if you've been to somewhere on tour and WORLD SLAVERY TOUR!!!!!! i was born 1994 (thats so sad :cry: ) but ill go to 2008 helsinki somewhere back in time tour :)

Four Times:
August 6, 2000 in Mansfield, MA: Brave New World Tour
July 21, 2003 in Worcestor, MA: Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead Tour
July 15, 2005 in Mansfield, MA: Early Days Tour (Ozzfest' 05)
October 6 in Boston, MA: A Matter of Life and Death Tour
:banana:

I'm really hoping to see them again this year.

March 14, 2008 at the Meadowlands. That's it. It was the most amazing show I've ever witnessed. I'm probably going to get tickets to their show at Madison Square Garden on June 15, too.

I've never seen them live. I was supposed to go to the Ozzfest they played at (pretty much for the reason that they were there), but I broke my collar bone being a drunken retard on a three wheeler and couldn't go. Just as well... Three wheelers are way more metal than pretty much anything at faggot ass Ozzfest, anyway. I got back from Iraq the last time a week to late to see them during the life and death tour, and I already got tickets (albeit lawn seats) to the one going on when I get back from Iraq this time. Fool me once... I know it will kick major ass, though. I don't plan to remember much.

Ed_the_Head said:
I've never seen them live. I was supposed to go to the Ozzfest they played at (pretty much for the reason that they were there), but I broke my collar bone being a drunken retard on a three wheeler and couldn't go. Just as well... Three wheelers are way more metal than pretty much anything at faggot ass Ozzfest, anyway. I got back from Iraq the last time a week to late to see them during the life and death tour, and I already got tickets (albeit lawn seats) to the one going on when I get back from Iraq this time. Fool me once... I know it will kick major ass, though. I don't plan to remember much.
i have to say.... Damn :(

Ed_the_Head said:
I've never seen them live.

:shock: :shock: :shock: You have been missing out :(

Ed_the_Head said:
I got back from Iraq the last time a week to late to see them during the life and death tour, and I already got tickets (albeit lawn seats) to the one going on when I get back from Iraq this time. Fool me once... I know it will kick major ass, though. I don't plan to remember much.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Back