hello thread!

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Hello Mate 8)

I'm good.

You?

fine thanx man. Snow is finished and roads are clean now !!!

just watched Californication season 2 ep9. This serial is really crazy and David Duchovny is a King :fist:

Hello from Cairo, Egypt! I am sorry I haven't been here for a while because I have been busy with school but I had some free time here in Egypt and I finally made it to a computer. I finally decided to see Egypt for myself. This country is beautiful and the people here are fantastic. I actually went to the Pyramids yesterday and listened to Powerslave even though I was also there to take pictures. I am going back to the Pyramids again tomorrow to take more pictures which will include one of me in front of the Shinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza in the background with me in it with a shir that I bought with the Sphinx and Pyramid on it and I will be holding up the Powerslave album at the same time. I am also trying to make connections here so I may be able to return and earn part or all of my masters degree here. I will be visiting more of Egypt over the next few days which will include Alexandria, Luxor, and Aswan before I return to the States to take my very last semester at the University of Massachusetts before graduation. I hope that all is well with all of you here and UP THE IRONS!!!! :edmetal:

Back