hello thread!

Hello everyone. I went and saw Goatwhore and Exodus in Bedford, New Hampshire yesterday and they kicked ass! I also met Lee Altus and Jackie Gibson, and sang with Rob Dukes on Toxic Waltz. My friend's band, The Accursed, was also there and they also kicked ass. John Oliver from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart was at my university today and he did some stand up comedy there. That was fun. Now I'm just hoping to see Maiden in either May or June.

hello all. i go by mindcrime, im from the u.s.a. & ive been a maiden fan for so long, that i bought the 1st album on vinyl, when it was new! yes, im that old. anyway, looking foward to visiting with all of you. up the irons!! :trooper:

mindcrime said:
hello all. i go by mindcrime, im from the u.s.a. & ive been a maiden fan for so long, that i bought the 1st album on vinyl, when it was new! yes, im that old. anyway, looking foward to visiting with all of you. up the irons!! :trooper:

welcome to the old man :banana: :banana: :banana:

don't worry, i'm old too LOL LOL

mindcrime said:

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

"..MINDCRIME!"

Der der der derrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mindcrime said:

Welcome to the board! :banana:

Frenchy said:
how was your day rocky 8)

Been good........ so far :err:

Went to work this morning...... for 2.5 hours..... easy peezy......

Went into town with miss & little rockin..... lovely day :)

Got home and caught the end of ManYoo V ManCity.... 2-0 to ManCity :banana: :banana:

34 Minutes to go in the Chav$ki v Liverpool game still 0-0... we NEED a win :|

How about you :)

rockin_plumber said:
Been good........ so far :err:

Went to work this morning...... for 2.5 hours..... easy peezy......

Went into town with miss & little rockin..... lovely day :)

Got home and caught the end of ManYoo V ManCity.... 2-0 to ManCity :banana: :banana:

34 Minutes to go in the Chav$ki v Liverpool game still 0-0... we NEED a win :|

How about you :)

a sunny day so we want to Chartres this morning to see a Bio market and this noony, I washed the cars and relaxed in a armchair in the veranda with the sun and a book 8)

Back