hello thread!

wicky said:
Evening Bocky :banana: How's you?

Good thanks, been taking it very easy this weekend, i've been so tired :oops:

Been making some packing boxes today ready for our move. Now i'm just chilling out for a bit and then i'm going to make dinner :)

How are the Wicky's doing today

:)

How long before you move?

We're good thanks :) Took me a while to get going this morning :oops: Had to get up to get Jake to respite, that was sooooo hard getting out of bed :shock:

Luke's been out all day, so we've had a nice chilled day 8)

and my ear is finally better :banana:

wicky said:
How long before you move?

We're good thanks :) Took me a while to get going this morning :oops: Had to get up to get Jake to respite, that was sooooo hard getting out of bed :shock:

Luke's been out all day, so we've had a nice chilled day 8)

and my ear is finally better :banana:

Glad you had a relaxed day and its good that your ear is finally better :banana:

We sign the lease agreement for the new place this Thursday, so we'll start moving stuff over from that afternoon :banana:

We have the Friday off as well so if we are lucky we can get a load of stuff moved over the weekend and we'll still have a couple of weeks of crossover from where we are renting at the moment. It'll mean we can tidy up the old place and have time to shift stuff and that :)

Bockaaarck said:
Glad you had a relaxed day and its good that your ear is finally better :banana:

We sign the lease agreement for the new place this Thursday, so we'll start moving stuff over from that afternoon :banana:

We have the Friday off as well so if we are lucky we can get a load of stuff moved over the weekend and we'll still have a couple of weeks of crossover from where we are renting at the moment. It'll mean we can tidy up the old place and have time to shift stuff and that :)
That's great that you won't have to rush to get everything sorted 8) Takes a lot of the stress out of it :banana:

wicky said:
That's great that you won't have to rush to get everything sorted 8) Takes a lot of the stress out of it :banana:

Too right, we didn't really want to have to rent two places at once but it will actually make things a lot easier to be honest. We shift everything and then hopefully have 10 - 12 days to tidy up and clean the old place, which will take a lot of the hassle out of it :banana: :D :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Too right, we didn't really want to have to rent two places at once but it will actually make things a lot easier to be honest. We shift everything and then hopefully have 10 - 12 days to tidy up and clean the old place, which will take a lot of the hassle out of it :banana: :D :banana:
Brilliant :banana: How long will you be without the old beans for :?

wicky said:
Brilliant :banana: How long will you be without the old beans for :?

Not sure, fingers crossed we can get to the new flat Thursday afternoon an get the phone number and put in a 'Beans Transfer' request straight away.

That being said i might just phone Orange Broad Beans and say

"Hey cocks, what's my MAC address, i want to transfer my beanies because you are so shit....."

That might slow things down a bit :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Not sure, fingers crossed we can get to the new flat Thursday afternoon an get the phone number and put in a 'Beans Transfer' request straight away.

That being said i might just phone Orange Broad Beans and say

"Hey cocks, what's my MAC address, i want to transfer my beanies because you are so shit....."

That might slow things down a bit :err:
Mmmm yes it might LOL

I guess it depends on how shit they are :err:

Back