hello thread!

wicky said:
Yay :banana: :banana: :banana: How's the packing going? Not much time left now :shock: Not that i'm trying to make you panic :oops:

LMAO packing is.......a little slow at the moment :err:

We decided if we can do a couple of boxes a night up until we get the keys on Thursday we will at least have a load of stuff we can take up there straight away

Bockaaarck said:
LMAO packing is.......a little slow at the moment :err:

We decided if we can do a couple of boxes a night up until we get the keys on Thursday we will at least have a load of stuff we can take up there straight away
That sounds like my sort of plan LOL

Bockaaarck said:
LOL i learnt everything from you :D

I have to admit its difficult to get going in the evening, especially when i'm up so early, but we'll get there :)
I hate packing :| Ok we've lived here for 15 years, but before that we moved something stoopid like 5 times in 4 years :shock: :|

We did get it down to a fine art though 8) What to pack last and unpack first ....like the kettle, packed with mugs, t bags and spoons LOL

wicky said:
I hate packing :| Ok we've lived here for 15 years, but before that we moved something stoopid like 5 times in 4 years :shock: :|

We did get it down to a fine art though 8) What to pack last and unpack first ....like the kettle, packed with mugs, t bags and spoons LOL

Kettle Mugs, Tea Bags and Spoons are going in a special box of their own :D

We paln to move Books, DVD's CD's and stuff Thursday afternoon. Then we'll move sofa's, sofa bed and tables Thursday evening and maybe do one more trip with stuff that night. I think that'll do for one evening.

Then Friday it'll be shelves and units and kitchen stuff and we'll take ot from there, move a few clothes and stuff i guess :)

Hi rockin :banana:

My ear has gone bad again tonight :cry: I was fine yesterday, this is really pissing me off now :x

Now i've had a moan :err: How's life at the rockins? :D

Back