hello thread!

wicky said:
Is today the last day you're gonna be online for a while :? Or will you sneak on from work? :D

Should be ok for a bit, we are going to start moving stuff to the new place this afternoon. I'm going to get the phone number fo the new place and then get me MAC code from Orange ("Comedy Broadband Providers of the Year" - 2005/2006/2007 and soon to be 2008 no doubt :| ) and transfer my beans over to someone good, like IDnet, Free2surf or something similar. It'll be a bit moe pricey but it'll be worth it for the improvement in service.

We still have the beans running at the old place at the moment and i don't think we'll be moving the puter for a week or so yet. Fingers crossed we won't be without beans at all, or maybe only for a week or so. I can always sneak on at work anyway :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Should be ok for a bit, we are going to start moving stuff to the new place this afternoon. I'm going to get the phone number fo the new place and then get me MAC code from Orange ("Comedy Broadband Providers of the Year" - 2005/2006/2007 and soon to be 2008 no doubt :| ) and transfer my beans over to someone good, like IDnet, Free2surf or something similar. It'll be a bit moe pricey but it'll be worth it for the improvement in service.

We still have the beans running at the old place at the moment and i don't think we'll be moving the puter for a week or so yet. Fingers crossed we won't be without beans at all, or maybe only for a week or so. I can always sneak on at work anyway :err:

Dont they have cable near you :?

Bockaaarck said:
Shame you ear isn't all sorted, that must be a right nuisance :x
It is :( It is better than it was last week though, so hopefully i'll be ok soon :) A friend suggeste i get some travel sickness tablets to see if they stop me feeling sick, what do you reckon :?

wicky said:
Hi Fraidy 8)

Coooo-Eeeee
yaya.gif

Back