hello thread!

Ace 8) I bet Symphony looks/sounds the nuts on that big TV, I wish I had a proper big TV!

Preety ok thanks mate, just scouring the net for KISSology 2..I've got 1 here and its awesome, definetley reccomend it if you have a multi region DVD player, about 7 hours of 70s KISS, great stuff 8)

Ben said:
Ace 8) I bet Symphony looks/sounds the nuts on that big TV, I wish I had a proper big TV!

Preety ok thanks mate, just scouring the net for KISSology 2..I've got 1 here and its awesome, definetley reccomend it if you have a multi region DVD player, about 7 hours of 70s KISS, great stuff 8)

Awesome. 8)

Frenchy said:
how is ur day bitchy :D

for me, it's a little bit headache coz of coronas yesterday :oops: :oops:

Well i feel good had 11 hrs sleep last night,only because on Friday i got 4hrs(was out moshing lol) yesterday i was a Bitch, get very bitchy when i'm tired,today i'm as sweet as can be LOL

Maiden's Bitch said:
Well i feel good had 11 hrs sleep last night,only because on Friday i got 4hrs(was out moshing lol) yesterday i was a Bitch, get very bitchy when i'm tired,today i'm as sweet as can be LOL

one day bitchy, one day sweety, waouhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil:

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Fraidy, you going to watch the race :)

It's already on the tv. I'm sat in the Front room with the Gp on and the Laptop on too. 8) I often go on the official F1 site during the race to keep an eye on the 'Live timing' feature .

How's you?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It's already on the tv. I'm sat in the Front room with the Gp on and the Laptop on too. 8) I often go on the official F1 site during the race to keep an eye on the 'Live timing' feature .

How's you?

Sorry Fraidy, me pute pute's not too near the TV so i had to go and watch, i'm doing ok thanks :D

Back