hello thread!

Hi Bocky :grouphug:

Not too chatty tonight :oops: Took the kids to the beach today..i'm knackered LOL Had a great day though 8) How's you?

wicky said:
Hi Bocky :grouphug:

Not too chatty tonight :oops: Took the kids to the beach today..i'm knackered LOL Had a great day though 8) How's you?

Shame you're knackered, but it must be great when you've had a good day with Luke and Jake :) :grouphug:

We are doing ok, just really taking it easy. Miss_Bocky is laying on the bed watching TV, and i'm just mooching around on the 'Tinternet' :)

Listening to sad music, don't know why though, as i'm not sad or unhappy :?

Ben said:
Where is everyone tonight?!

Do we all have lives outside the forum? :eek:

LOL

Hey Ben 8)
How yah doin :)
Been out all afternoon........
Well....... After the footy finished :D
Is summer back again :shock: :shock: :shock:

Preety good thanks mate, went for chicken with a mate from work before so I'm full 8)

Been nice and warm today 8) hopefully it stays this way for a few days :banana:

Ben said:
Preety good thanks mate, went for chicken with a mate from work before so I'm full 8)

Been nice and warm today 8) hopefully it stays this way for a few days :banana:

BBQ up at deadman's house tomoro......
And might pop down to the sea-life centre on Monday.... little_rockin wants to go :D

8)

Im not working on monday :| :( only bank holiday I've not worked this year, and been paid 11 pounds an hour to listen to music for 4 hours, bastards :|

Ben said:
8)

Im not working on monday :| :( only bank holiday I've not worked this year, and been paid 11 pounds an hour to listen to music for 4 hours, bastards :|

Work on a Bank Holiday :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thats worse than working on a Saturday :shock: :shock: :shock:

Morning Fraidy, you just got in from work?

I'm on MSN talking to a mate whos broke up with his missus :roll: got me out of bed for it :|

Ben said:
Morning Fraidy, you just got in from work?

I'm on MSN talking to a mate whos broke up with his missus :roll: got me out of bed for it :|

Hey buddy.

Yep, just got in, now watching Kiss - Symphony on our new TV. :banana:

Bought an LCD one that hangs on the wall today 8)

How's you matey? (other than being disturbed from your slumber).

Back