hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Evening Ben, RYÆN :)

So tell me chaps, as you've both got Systematic Chaos what's the verdict, worth getting?

very yes LOL
a bonus if you get the special dvd edition one
coz it's got like
a dvd
with it

yeah :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I've been bad :oops:

Sixxy and the kids stayed at her mom's last night, so I came home and switched the alarm off.

I only woke up 30 mins ago :err:
Don't be :oops: That's worth celebrating :banana: :banana: LOL

Hey Bocky :D

Edit - Didnt see you posted first :oops:

I'm good thanks man, last day of my teens though :shock: It's all downhill from here LOL

Nah to be honest I'm not really scared about getting older and hitting my 20s, I'm looking forward to it, I just know I've got to knuckle down a bit now and decide what I want to do with my life, I'm looking forward to it anyway :D

How are you doing? :)

Ben said:
Hey Bocky :D

Edit - Didnt see you posted first :oops:

I'm good thanks man, last day of my teens though :shock: It's all downhill from here LOL

Nah to be honest I'm not really scared about getting older and hitting my 20s, I'm looking forward to it, I just know I've got to knuckle down a bit now and decide what I want to do with my life, I'm looking forward to it anyway :D

How are you doing? :)

That's the way to do it "Old Man" LOL

To be honest things didn't suddenly change for me when i turned twenty.......in fact i suspect they still won't have changed much when i have my 34th birthday in just over a months time :err:

What's Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence like, is it worth getting, and what about the new album, any good?

LOL

First of all, Systematic Chaos, wow, I love this album! IMO, its definetley their best since Scenes From A Memory, some really great stand out tracks, some heavy moments, with a few quiet songs, but with a really great balance - I'd definetley reccomend getting it, I dont know anyone who has it and doesnt like it. However, the only thing that bothers me is the production/mastering, Mikes bass drums sound a bit distorted on some songs, especially the heavier tracks.

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence has 2 CDs, the first CD is 4/5 songs over 10 minutes, if you like that kind of thing its great! Theres some really great songs on the first disc, although little bit long winded in parts, IMO. Disc 2 is probably my favourite of the two, its basically one big long song broken up into parts, but theres a great mix, the songs aren't too long, also some very catchy riffs and vocal lines, a little bit poppy in places :eek: Also, its one of their best sounding albums, IMO.

I'd reccomend them both, but definetley give Systematic Chaos a spin, you wont regret it :banana:

Back