hello thread!

Ben said:
LOL

First of all, Systematic Chaos, wow, I love this album! IMO, its definetley their best since Scenes From A Memory, some really great stand out tracks, some heavy moments, with a few quiet songs, but with a really great balance - I'd definetley reccomend getting it, I dont know anyone who has it and doesnt like it. However, the only thing that bothers me is the production/mastering, Mikes bass drums sound a bit distorted on some songs, especially the heavier tracks.

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence has 2 CDs, the first CD is 4/5 songs over 10 minutes, if you like that kind of thing its great! Theres some really great songs on the first disc, although little bit long winded in parts, IMO. Disc 2 is probably my favourite of the two, its basically one big long song broken up into parts, but theres a great mix, the songs aren't too long, also some very catchy riffs and vocal lines, a little bit poppy in places :eek: Also, its one of their best sounding albums, IMO.

I'd reccomend them both, but definetley give Systematic Chaos a spin, you wont regret it :banana:

Coolio, thanks for that :D

rockin_plumber said:
And you have energy to post here :banana: :banana: :banana:

yeah, i'm starting to catch the good rythm now LOL LOL LOL

today, i was in a shop and pass the day to talk with guys about their work :D and i left at 5 pm to be at the house at 6 pm :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Evening Wicky, how's it going ? :)
I'm shattered again LOL

Jake's been a teeny bit over excited tonight...only just gone to sleep :shock: Thank god birthdays are only once a year :banana: LOL

How's the bocky's?

wicky said:
I'm shattered again LOL

Jake's been a teeny bit over excited tonight...only just gone to sleep :shock: Thank god birthdays are only once a year :banana: LOL

How's the bocky's?

LOL bless him, hopefully you can just chill out now :wink:

We are ok, Miss_Bocky has a bit of sore throat, i think she has a cold coming on. She's tucked up in bed already, fingers crossed she'll drop off and get a good nights sleep :)

6 More sleeps LOL

Back