hello thread!

Revontulet said:
Hey Bocky!! :D

All's gud here! Maiden's on so I can't complain!

You?

Doing ok, just chilling out and taking it easy, i've had a long couple of weeks i can tell you.

Work has been pretty manic, but i'm enjoying it and learning stuff so i can't complain really. :)

Miss_Bocky hasn't been very well so she's just dozing at the moment bless her. So i shall finish what i'm eating and then check and see if she needs anything and then carry on fooling around on the net.

How about you, what have you been up to :)

Not much really...

Its half term holiday at the mo so time im supposed to be spending revising is mainly being spent up by sleeping. Im a teenageer Im allowed!!

Well Ive got an interview coming up on Thursday for a course at a college that Im really hoping to get in to. The first one got cancelled because of the snow so they resheduled it. I got a letter today confirming it...the letter before didn't mention the fact that I had to go for a second interview! Grr...

oh and I tidied my room today!....something wrong with me....

Revontulet said:
......oh and I tidied my room today!....something wrong with me....

LOL what the hell are you doing that for LOL :evil:

Well i hope you have a good interview, if you don't mind me asking, what course are you hoping to do? :)

Of course I dont mind you askin Bocky :D

Hopefully Ill be going in for a National Diploma in Music Practice...(mouthful :shock: )

wel..hopefully!

Revontulet said:
Of course I dont mind you askin Bocky :D

Hopefully Ill be going in for a National Diploma in Music Practice...(mouthful :shock: )

wel..hopefully!

Wow, sounds cool 8)

I'm making a guess here, so sorry if i sound like a n00b. Is that about the parctical and professional application of music (of whatever style) as an ongoing career kind of type thing :D

Im hoping to get a career out of it!
But I must admit..I have no idea where my life is going at the moment...the furthest my sights are going is at college

Revontulet said:
Im hoping to get a career out of it!
But I must admit..I have no idea where my life is going at the moment...the furthest my sights are going is at college

Well that's not a bad start :wink:

Bockaaarck said:
Wow, sounds cool 8)

I'm making a guess here, so sorry if i sound like a n00b. Is that about the parctical and professional application of music (of whatever style) as an ongoing career kind of type thing :D

I think it'd be more performance orientated, so very practical. Most music courses are practical, apart from theory, which is a pain in the balls :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy Dude 8)

sorry rocky :oops:

i always have a look down on the forum index if there's someone before leaving. So question : how can you see me in you don't appear as here :?

Frenchy said:
sorry rocky :oops:

i always have a look down on the forum index if there's someone before leaving. So question : how can you see me in you don't appear as here :?
That happens to me alot too :?

Back