hello thread!

hey hairy the junior :banana: :banana:

aren't you at school or is it a free hour (killy told me that he will have 4hours dead today :shock: )

He has 4 hours but I have 2 today.

He has his Speciality lesson on Saturday whereas I have it on Tuesday.

And, more than ever , I want to leave my high school... Even the philosophics teacher said we have good reasons, we, good pupils, to want to leave that high school, because of all these "dogs"(it's my phrase) who shoot the exam succeeding in our city

nickohmygod said:
He has 4 hours but I have 2 today.

He has his Speciality lesson on Saturday whereas I have it on Tuesday.

And, more than ever , I want to leave my high school... Even the philosophics teacher said we have reason, we, good pupils, to want to leave that high school, because of all these "dogs"(it's my phrase) who shoot the exam succeeding in our city

we, good pupils, to want to leave that high school, because of all these "dogs"(it's my phrase) who shoot the exam succeeding in our city :?

Oh, I just wanted to say that I am not the only one who thinks that my high school is a bloody one.

And our philosophics teacher explained us why, this morning

:wink:

nickohmygod said:
Oh, I just wanted to say that I am not the only one who thinks that my high school is a bloody one.

And our philosophics teacher explained us why, this morning

:wink:

and why ?? :err:

lol. Hard to explain, that's why he is a philosophics teacher :D :D

The judgement of anyone about something isn't always the real truth.
And he said (i try to explain it in english) :

The more we are ignorant, the more we think our judgement is the best 'cause we don't know anything about that. So, we think that the other people are stupid and we laugh at them

nickohmygod said:
lol. Hard to explain, that's why he is a philosophics teacher :D :D

The judgement of anyone about something isn't always the real truth.
And he said (i try to explain it in english) :

The more we are ignorant, the more we think our judgement is the best 'cause we don't know anything about that. So, we think that the other people are stupid and we laugh at them

it's clearer now :wink:

No. He said , and sorry but I'll not be able to explain more in english, that especially in Nord-Pas-De-Calais the social conditions are very bad in schools and high schools.

And our high school is one of the worst of the Nord-Pas-De-Calais...
Like Dickinson would say, it chills the bones

nickohmygod said:
Nord-Pas-De-Calais

surely english ppl will like this one LOL LOL

nickohmygod said:
And our high school is one of the worst of the Nord-Pas-De-Calais...
Like Dickinson would say, it chills the bones

yeah you're right. You know, one year (i think it was for the entry of killy on 6ème or 5ème), i came for the first day of the season and i went to drink a coffee in a bar before taking the road. It was 8:30am and i was scared about the lot of ppl which were already drink some beer so early :shock: :shock:

yeah social conditions are very hard in Pas de Calais :|

hey benny :D

serie_benny_hill_1.jpeg

LOL

I'm ok thanks, gonna have another lazy day playing on Scarface and then later on I'll be playing drums :err:

Whats the Frenchys plan for today? :D

Ben said:
LOL

I'm ok thanks, gonna have another lazy day playing on Scarface and then later on I'll be playing drums :err:

Whats the Frenchys plan for today? :D

wrote some things for work and after the clothes wash, i have to read and listen to some sound 8)

Back