hello thread!

Theyre fun 8) but quite hard to use (or so I thought :err: ) how about a PSP? How much are those nowadays? I was gonna ask for one for my birthday, but I cant see that happening :|

Ben said:
Theyre fun 8) but quite hard to use (or so I thought :err: ) how about a PSP? How much are those nowadays? I was gonna ask for one for my birthday, but I cant see that happening :|
He's quite good on my friends son's ds.... he amazes me sometimes, he finds some everyday tasks so difficult, and then picks up something like a ds and can do it! :) A psp is too much :( and i'm not sure if it would survive Jake! LOL

I dont know what to ask for :| my sister said she went looking for some jeans for me, but they all looked too "gay" (her words), as long as I get a cake, and a nice blonde/brunette in her mid twenties to teach me a thing or two I'll be happy :err:

Also, Im off on holiday a few days after, so I'll be happy with a week in the sun :D

Ben said:
I dont know what to ask for :| my sister said she went looking for some jeans for me, but they all looked too "gay" (her words), as long as I get a cake, and a nice blonde/brunette in her mid twenties to teach me a thing or two I'll be happy :err:

Also, Im off on holiday a few days after, so I'll be happy with a week in the sun :D
you might find one ( or 2 or 3) while you're in the sun :D

:banana:

I've got a bet on with my mum that I cant go a week without the internet :shock: think I'm gonna lose LOL a week without the net is close to impossible :shock:

Ben said:
:banana:

I've got a bet on with my mum that I cant go a week without the internet :shock: think I'm gonna lose LOL a week without the net is close to impossible :shock:
Was it you that posted when you were on hols last time :? or was that a different addict? LOL

Probably :oops:

This time next week I'll be getting up in 2 hours to get to the airport for silly o clock :| I hate stupidly early flights :|

Back