hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
LOL He does look really sweet :)
I was beginning to think i'd chosen a devil cat LOL But the last half hour he's decided that we are ok :D

Weird going back to having a kitten after Honey though, he was an old plodder for the last 5 years or so...feel sort of guilty for getting another one :oops:

wicker nomad said:
I was beginning to think i'd chosen a devil cat LOL But the last half hour he's decided that we are ok :D

Weird going back to having a kitten after Honey though, he was an old plodder for the last 5 years or so...feel sort of guilty for getting another one :oops:

You shouldn't feel guilty, you had happy times with Honey. But i'm sure you'll have as much fun with Eddie :D

I'm about to bor you with another pic :oops: don't think i'm going to have much luck getting luke to bed tonight LOL

Better 8)

Guns N Roses tickets for Hammy arrived today :banana: bit pissed off that me and my mate spent all that money on tickets for that gig, when GnR are touring next month :| but you cant buy memories, and I love London :banana:

Hows things with you?

Ben said:
Better 8)

Guns N Roses tickets for Hammy arrived today :banana: bit pissed off that me and my mate spent all that money on tickets for that gig, when GnR are touring next month :| but you cant buy memories, and I love London :banana:

Hows things with you?

LOL LOL LOL Sucked in....

But it will be the first one in uk :wink:
London sux btw :err:

Good here :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I like London, its completley the opposite to where I live, its big, has loads of people, ace shops and fit girls. 8)

Got a few hours to spend in the capital, showing my mate some sights, then off to see GnR 8) should be a good'un :D

Ben said:
I like London, its completley the opposite to where I live, its big, has loads of people, ace shops and fit girls. 8)

Got a few hours to spend in the capital, showing my mate some sights, then off to see GnR 8) should be a good'un :D

Yeah not much to see at Hammy LOL LOL LOL
So take it ur goin to other parts of London to see sights :err:

London Eye maybe???

If you do or even get into London at Waterloo... (which is very close to the
london eye)

The Shell UK HQ is there....
They have a Ferrari F1 in the foyer 8)

Going to London straight after my exam, so be in Lhandan at about 2, then off to Picadilly, Oxford Cirus (Big Virgin and HMV :D ), Covent Garden, London eye etc, then off to the hotel to drop our shizz off, then to the gig, to get out funk on :banana:

Back