And I picked up my train tickets to london, so i'm ready now
:D

wicky said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I got my gig tickets for july 2nd and hotel details this morning :banana:

And I picked up my train tickets to london, so i'm ready now
:D

that smells good 8) :banana:

Hey dudes, got back from Liverpool last night and stayed at the g/fs, I'm home now so I'll post piccys later :)

Ben said:
Hey dudes, got back from Liverpool last night and stayed at the g/fs, I'm home now so I'll post piccys later :)

Hey Ben, hope you had a nice time in Liverpool, glad you got back safe and sound :)

Was the big 2-1..feel dead old LOL

Went to a really nice restaraunt called Casa Italia, had so much I barely ate the next day :eek: was really nice though 8)

Ben said:
Was the big 2-1..feel dead old LOL

Went to a really nice restaraunt called Casa Italia, had so much I barely ate the next day :eek: was really nice though 8)

Good stuff, sounds like you had a great time :D :banana:

What are you up to today, just chillin?

Yeah mate, me and Emily went into town earlier for a Subway and a look at xboxs, best price is on Amazon so gonna buy it there :D got the train home, opened my cards and gonna have dinner with my mum and sister, maybe get an early night too..I'm too old for 3 late nights in a row LOL

What you upto dude? You seen Queensryche yet?

Ben said:
Yeah mate, me and Emily went into town earlier for a Subway and a look at xboxs, best price is on Amazon so gonna buy it there :D got the train home, opened my cards and gonna have dinner with my mum and sister, maybe get an early night too..I'm too old for 3 late nights in a row LOL

What you upto dude? You seen Queensryche yet?

You old duffer LOL LOL LOL

Sounds like you have a lovely relaxing evening ahead. Going to see Queensryche on Tuesday, can't bloody wait matey. Operation:Mindcrime 1 and 2 in one night!!! (with full production and stage show!!!)

Really excited about it :D

Ace! I missed them sadly, hopefully I can see them do that show again..it'll be amazing, I really hope you have an ace time 8)

Ben said:
Ace! I missed them sadly, hopefully I can see them do that show again..it'll be amazing, I really hope you have an ace time 8)

Fingers crossed, it's just so good to see them so close to hoe instead of having to travel up to London to see them.

wicky said:
Hi Rockin :banana: Did you have a good break?

Yeah.........

Had a couple good days of weather :D

Lands end is :err: shit...........
The Eden Project is just a load of plants :err:
But that Zip Wire they got is worth a go :shock:

I never even knew they had there own flag down there :err:
Strange people LOL

Hey Wix, you good? :)

Yo Fraidy, you alright? New Crue album isnt as bad as I was expecting :eek: really catchy songs on there!

Back