hello thread!

I'm good thanks man, quite gutted I mean Kiss last night, a mate of mine went and she said it was amazing! Apparentley, Paul Stanley said something about UK shows in 2009, just have to wait and see!

You just chilling with the xbox today? Hopefully I'll be buying one next weekend :D

Ben said:
I'm good thanks man, quite gutted I mean Kiss last night, a mate of mine went and she said it was amazing! Apparentley, Paul Stanley said something about UK shows in 2009, just have to wait and see!

You just chilling with the xbox today? Hopefully I'll be buying one next weekend :D

I might just force myself to put the Xbox on in a bit 8)

Ben said:
LOL

I'm not hugely in the know about games for it, but is GTA worth getting as my first game?

I like it.

But it depends on what you're into.

You'll just have to try a few games and see.

When you can afford it ROCK BAND is fucking awesome though.

I downloaded a bunch of extra tracks last week for it. Including MOTLEY CRUE - Saints of L.A. ... METALLICA - Blackened, ...and justice for all, and Ride the Lightning. A Couple of MAIDEN tracks and some other stuff. :banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I like it.

But it depends on what you're into.

You'll just have to try a few games and see.

When you can afford it ROCK BAND is fucking awesome though.

I downloaded a bunch of extra tracks last week for it. Including MOTLEY CRUE - Saints of L.A. ... METALLICA - Blackened, ...and justice for all, and Ride the Lightning. A Couple of MAIDEN tracks and some other stuff. :banana:

I played on GTA last night at a mates house, but on PS3. Wow :eek: really good!

The driving was a little fiddly, but after a while I appreciated it, cos it felt so much more real 8)

Btw Hi Fraidy 8)

Ben said:
I played on GTA last night at a mates house, but on PS3. Wow :eek: really good!

The driving was a little fiddly, but after a while I appreciated it, cos it felt so much more real 8)

Btw Hi Fraidy 8)

Hi Buddy
KISSBand.gif

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Things are good thanks Ben. And the ear seems to have settled without too much fuss, which is a bonus.

How's things with you?

You have Mail btw. :wink:

Preety ok thanks, just getting my ironing sorted for my rendezvous to Liverpool tomorrow :)

Thanks mate, I'll give it a look later..I might check the torrent sites and see if theres any comments about it :)

Back