hello thread!

Not been home for a few days, missed the main things the most..MW and my Drums LOL

You guys alright? Have I missed much? :p

Ben said:
Not been home for a few days, missed the main things the most..MW and my Drums LOL

You missed the essentials in life then LOL I dunno what you've missed :err: I've had a busy cople of days and haven't been here much :(

Ben said:

Not missed much........

edge_of_dah_page has given up on random trivia and moved on to
useless polls LOL

:D Hows Ana?

I'm panicking LOL ticket, train ticket etc is right in front of me..but I cant find my favourite Floyd t shirt :(

Cant wait though, just wanna get work out of the way, then go to Emilys and chill out at hers, then get the train to London tomorrow morning and watch the show 8)

Ben said:
:D Hows Ana?

I'm panicking LOL ticket, train ticket etc is right in front of me..but I cant find my favourite Floyd t shirt :(

Cant wait though, just wanna get work out of the way, then go to Emilys and chill out at hers, then get the train to London tomorrow morning and watch the show 8)

i hope you'll enjoy your week end benny, it really sounds good for you 8) 8) 8) 8)

please find your t shirt :|

wicky said:
Morning frenchy :banana: :banana:
hey hey wicky :beardance:

i receive the stickers yesterday :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

btw i already sticked them LOL LOL LOL

thanx so much wicky :grouphug:

p.s : i played with the fast cash tickets and i found 3£ :shock: :shock: :shock: should i sent you the ticket :err:

Back