hello thread!

Ben said:
:(

Same! Took my dog for a walk and its so warm :| might have to wear shorts in work!

I'd much rather be too cold.

You can always put another jumper on when it's cold, but folks tend to complain when you walk around 'stark-nuts-out-naked' coz you're too hot. :|

Jealousy is a cruel mistress :wink: :evil:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
How's it going? :)

Pretty good thanks, had a relatively productive week, which makes a change. My back is still giving me grief, but i hope to see a 'Back Wizard' or Osteopath, as i think most folks know them as, next week.

The weather is terrific and i'm just chilling for an hour or two before i crack on with some work.

Hope you're doing ok, what have you been up to today? :)

Bockaaarck said:
Hello old friend, i hope you and the family are well :D

fine thanx bocky oldy friendy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

except that baby_Ana refuse to eat for 3 days :| :| :| :|

surely the warm weather :x :x :x

and about you dear friend from the other side of the sea :D

Bockaaarck said:
Pretty good thanks, had a relatively productive week, which makes a change. My back is still giving me grief, but i hope to see a 'Back Wizard' or Osteopath, as i think most folks know them as, next week.

The weather is terrific and i'm just chilling for an hour or two before i crack on with some work.

Hope you're doing ok, what have you been up to today? :)

We're still doing a lot of work on the house. Converting the garage into an extra livable space with a downstairs loo in there too, at the moment.
It's time consuming but it's really starting to look cool now 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Howdy Frenchy 8)

hey hey vigor man LOL LOL LOL

6021779.jpg

Frenchy said:
fine thanx bocky oldy friendy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

except that baby_Ana refuse to eat for 3 days :| :| :| :|

surely the warm weather :x :x :x

and about you dear friend from the other side of the sea :D

Poor Ana (and Missy and Frenchy too!) It must be the weather, it has been sooooo warm :shock:

Everything will be ok, she will soon want her tummy filled with yummy food :D

It has been very warm here, but i guess I shouldn't complain. Work is going well and Miss_Bocky and i are ok. We are just trying to enjoy the lighter evenings without getting too hot! LOL

Back