hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Frenchy and Fraidy, sorry, i have been a bit caught up doing stuff on the net.

I hope you're both well :banana: :D :banana:

all is ok man in here, i had a lazy day coz it was a day off in France (work celebration :err:). Sarkozy was surely the only to work in France today LOL LOL LOL

and 'bout you dear friend :D

Frenchy said:
hey hey you rock fraidy :headbang: :blaze: :headbang: :blaze: :headbang: :blaze: :headbang: :blaze:

I do at the moment. :bananarock:

from billion miles away,
came from outer space,
All hell is breakin' loose,
At little Kathy Wilsons Place
. :blaze:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I do at the moment. :bananarock:

from billion miles away,
came from outer space,
All hell is breakin' loose,
At little Kathy Wilsons Place
. :blaze:

I can see that 8)

Frenchy said:
all is ok man in here, i had a lazy day coz it was a day off in France (work celebration :err:). Sarkozy was surely the only to work in France today LOL LOL LOL

and 'bout you dear friend :D

I'm good old friend, having problems with my back at the moment, its very painful :| :(

But i am getting over it by listening to Blaze and have a small ( :err: ) glass of Stella :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
I'm good old friend, having problems with my back at the moment, its very painful :| :(

But i am getting over it by listening to Blaze and have a small ( :err: ) glass of Stella :banana:

Stella is good for back probs :D

Frenchy said:
maybe not :err:

She won't mind........ :err:...maybe she'll tell me off for being bad/naughty/wicked :evil: :banana: :evil: :banana:

:err:

homepage_girl.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
so the money you saved not smoking the other 97.......

is enuff to see Blaze @ Plymouth 8)
You've got a point there LOL I really want to go , going to seriously think about it :oops:

Back