hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
How yah doin :)
I've been feeling a bit shit the last few days :( Sounds daft but I can't really say whats up :err: Just not right :(

Hope i'm a bit more with it for Blaze tomorrow!

Hows you?

wicky said:
I've been feeling a bit shit the last few days :( Sounds daft but I can't really say whats up :err: Just not right :(

Hows you?

Poor WiX :grouphug:

Its all good here :banana: :banana: :banana:

wicky said:

Hows you?

Hope you'll be ok tomorrow :shock:

:grouphug:

How do Wicky? and How do Plumbs? :D

Hi Bocky :banana: :banana: Thanks :wink: I'm sure I will be, just feeling really tired and a bit spaced out :err:

I gotta go sort Jake out, i'll be back later :wink:

wicky said:
Hi Bocky :banana: :banana: Thanks :wink: I'm sure I will be, just feeling really tired and a bit spaced out :err:

I gotta go sort Jake out, i'll be back later :wink:

I'm sure you'll be fine, i hope you'll be ok when i get down to where you are. I'm planing to pick you up, that's the plan isn't it :D

:?

Bockaaarck said:
I'm sure you'll be fine, i hope you'll be ok when i get down to where you are. I'm planing to pick you up, that's the plan isn't it :D

:?
Just pm'd you LOL Nothing like being organised well in advance is there? LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Is that originally by Blaze :shock:

Indeed it is, along with "The wheels on the tour bus go round and round, round and round..." and other classics like "A man on the hedge is worth two in the bush....." :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Indeed it is, along with "The wheels on the tour bus go round and round, round and round..." and other classics like "A man on the hedge is worth two in the bush....." :err:
LMFAO LOL LOL

Back