hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
Did you actually get anywhere :?
No :|

Looks like everyone in L4 have been moved to the same block on the opposite side of the stage., because so many kicked up about L9 ... but surely that was either sold out, or will have the same problems :? Some are still in L9 though

So far i'm the only one in my block with this problem, the last guy I spoke to just said i'd have to wait, keep checking for my account to see where they'll have decided to dump me :| Another guy on IMOC is in the top tier above me, he is the only other one with his account saying cancelled.
And just to make me feel better, I sign into imoc tonight to get a message alert that i've been sent my canada presale code...thanks for that!

Sorry for going on :err: :oops:

Forgot :oops:

The other guy whose account says cancelled was actually moved from his original seat had his new seats cancelled too :shock:

What a fuck up :|

wicky said:
No :|

Looks like everyone in L4 have been moved to the same block on the opposite side of the stage., because so many kicked up about L9 ... but surely that was either sold out, or will have the same problems :? Some are still in L9 though

So far i'm the only one in my block with this problem, the last guy I spoke to just said i'd have to wait, keep checking for my account to see where they'll have decided to dump me :| Another guy on IMOC is in the top tier above me, he is the only other one with his account saying cancelled.
And just to make me feel better, I sign into imoc tonight to get a message alert that i've been sent my canada presale code...thanks for that!

Sorry for going on :err: :oops:

:shock: That was quite a move back

:err: Dont think the peeps in block L26 will be too happy though

Are you off to Canada :shock: WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

rockin_plumber said:
Hey Ben......

:err: Did I say Hi to you WiX......

If not..... HI :D
No you didn't LOL Hi :)

I so wish I was going to canada LOL

Yeah thats one hell of a move back, what makes me laugh, the TM twats on the fone have said to peeps that it's as good a spot as L4 .... yeah right :roll:
I just really want to know NOW where I am.... then i'll know whether to to be angry or not :err:

Hi Ben and Bitchy :oops:

rockin_plumber said:
Im good........ 8)

Just putting some more ill gotten music on the iPod :err:
Only 38 gig to go LOL

I need a new iPod, I've only got half a gb left on it and mines 30gb :shock:

That might have something to do with all the 'ill gotten' Scrubs I have on there :err:

Not long to wait till din dins :banana:

Is MW being slow for everyone else aswell? :|

Ben said:
I need a new iPod, I've only got half a gb left on it and mines 30gb :shock:

That might have something to do with all the 'ill gotten' Scrubs I have on there :err:

Not long to wait till din dins :banana:

Is MW being slow for everyone else aswell? :|

Its better than it has been

Bockaaarck said:
Hello from Barcelona :banana: LOL :banana:

:p

Olé bocky oldy friendy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ole.jpg

are you always there :shock: :shock:

Back