hello thread!

Morning
yaya.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Hi Fraidy :D

Its been a while......
Been busy sorting the house :?

Very. The Bathroom is 80% Complete. The Kitchen has no ceiling at the moment, the Electrican has started today, the garden is more or less finished, The plumber comes in tomorrow or Wednesday to install Central heating, The Garage roof can be started when the weather dries up a bit, and so on and so forth.
And I had a tooth taken out today too.

Hiya fraidy :banana: Good to see you back too :banana:

it's been bloody quiet :|

the lurkers are probably getting fed up with me and frenchy LOL

wicky said:
Hiya fraidy :banana: Good to see you back too :banana:

it's been bloody quiet :|

the lurkers are probably getting fed up with me and frenchy LOL

I keep popping back from time to time, but I just don't post too much at the moment. :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I keep popping back from time to time, but I just don't post too much at the moment. :wink:
At least you haven't forgotten us :wink: I must get down to see your new place soon :oops: I've been feeling really dizzy the last few weeks :( It's only my ear so nothing to worry about, but I haven't been the best of company because of it. :oops:

Maiden's Bitch said:
I'm ok, not much going on here, just lots of rain :x

How's you? :)
Apart from feeling dizzy i'm ok thanks LOL Maybe I should have a beer and see if it makes me un dizzy :err:

wicky said:
At least you haven't forgotten us :wink: I must get down to see your new place soon :oops: I've been feeling really dizzy the last few weeks :( It's only my ear so nothing to worry about, but I haven't been the best of company because of it. :oops:

You're always welcome. As long as I'm in, the kettle is usually warm. :wink:

Back