:grouphug:

Thats ok LOL

Hi WiX :grouphug:

Might be back later........

WOT A DAY :|
Spent an hour and a half sat in a traffic jam this morning by Swindon :|

Now I need FOOD :D

wicky said:
Hey frenchy :banana: Looks like it's just you and me again tonight LOL How's life in frenchyland been today?

it seems LOL

the day was busy, made some food shops, bought a travel bed and a car seat for Ana, this morning, and sales with missy and girls this noony at Chartres. Missy found some boots and 2 clothes for me 8) 8)

and you :D

Sounds like you've had a good day :D

Mine not so good, I spent mst of the day feeling sick :( think i've got an ear infection thats making me feel dizzy and sick :| Feel a bit better tonight though :)

I did some shopping this morning and posted some ebay parcls, since then i've been lying on the sofa watching telly :oops: Making the most of a quiet day without Jake 8)

wicky said:
Sounds like you've had a good day :D

Mine not so good, I spent mst of the day feeling sick :( think i've got an ear infection thats making me feel dizzy and sick :| Feel a bit better tonight though :)

I did some shopping this morning and posted some ebay parcls, since then i've been lying on the sofa watching telly :oops: Making the most of a quiet day without Jake 8)

i hope the best for your ear wicky :grouphug:

the sofa is the best place for lazyness LOL LOL I hope you had the courage to stand up for cooking :err:

Frenchy said:
i hope the best for your ear wicky :grouphug:

the sofa is the best place for lazyness LOL LOL I hope you had the courage to stand up for cooking :err:
we had take away tonight :oops: LOL

Frenchy said:
i should play to the lottery then :err:
so should I.... then I wouldn't be sat here listening to a load of crap music LOL

Last night I got some good ones....not tonight though :|

bonjour%20vert.gif

Back