hello thread!

Frenchy said:
hey bocky oldy friendy :banana: :banana:

nice to meet you again 8)

i missed maiden world last days :|

how are you dear friend and missy :D

We are well, just had a nice dinner and now we are relaxing.......well actually Missy os playing Halo 3 and i'm sat in front of the Puter typing to you :D

We have had a nice lazy day, pottering about. We plan to see my parents tomorrow morning and then find somewhere for a nice lunch. :D

I hope you and Missy and Ana are all fit and healthy :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:
We are well, just had a nice dinner and now we are relaxing.......well actually Missy os playing Halo 3 and i'm sat in front of the Puter typing to you :D

We have had a nice lazy day, pottering about. We plan to see my parents tomorrow morning and then find somewhere for a nice lunch. :D

I hope you and Missy and Ana are all fit and healthy :grouphug:

nice program 8)

all is ok for the frenchy's clan too :banana: :banana:

very lazy day today LOL LOL

and tomorrow should be in the same groove :oops: :oops:

Frenchy said:
nice program 8)

all is ok for the frenchy's clan too :banana: :banana:

very lazy day today LOL LOL

and tomorrow should be in the same groove :oops: :oops:

Its good to have time to relax, life is so busy these days. You and Missy need all the time to relax with Little_Frenchy keeping you busy :)

Bockaaarck said:
Its good to have time to relax, life is so busy these days. You and Missy need all the time to relax with Little_Frenchy keeping you busy :)

yeah you're right :D

Ana really have some probs with the night's arrival, as soon as the sun went to bed, she really have strange sensation about the night and then she cries :|

but for the moment (for 5 minutes) she's sleeping :banana: :banana:

relax time :D

Frenchy said:
yeah you're right :D

Ana really have some probs with the night's arrival, as soon as the sun went to bed, she really have strange sensation about the night and then she cries :|

but for the moment (for 5 minutes) she's sleeping :banana: :banana:

relax time :D

Bless her beautiful little heart :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hugs to her to help her sleep soundly :)

Bockaaarck said:
Hey Wicky, i'm shifting stuff fro one pute to the next, so i'm a bit here and there tonight :D
Ok :wink: good to see you on here :) it's been so quiet this week :shock:

Back