hello thread!

Frenchy

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
LOL If miss_rockin takes a pic I will post it.........

Its only my normal suit......
But I hate wearing Suits :|
wearing Suits ar shit LOL LOL

i never put some even for the weddings :oops:
 

Ben

Active Member
Helloo :)

Am I right in being a little :x :| that the girl I'm seeing is going out for a pizza with a friend of hers from work tomorrow night..whos a guy :|

Or am I being a fanny :oops:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
Helloo :)

Am I right in being a little :x :| that the girl I'm seeing is going out for a pizza with a friend of hers from work tomorrow night..whos a guy :|

Or am I being a fanny :oops:
Just the guy on his own :?

I thought she was goin out with you tomoro :?
 

Ben

Active Member
We are, we're meeting in the day

And yeah, on their own :| apparentley I'm being a bit of a fanny :roll: but I'm still preety :| about it :|
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
We are, we're meeting in the day

And yeah, on their own :| apparentley I'm being a bit of a fanny :roll: but I'm still preety :| about it :|
....... when you said aboot the egg-chasers, I though you meant you
were oot in the evening.......

Did she just spring this on you :?

Is she meeting you afterwards :?

Maybe you should make her an offer not to go for pizza 8)
 

Ben

Active Member
She told me on MSN and I was like "Oh right cool" trying to play it cool :roll:

Nothing wrong with going out with a friend I guess :|

But a male friend :| and she knows I'm into her alot :|

I think too much :roll:

I'm gong to watch a Kiss DVD until I :)
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Ben said:
She told me on MSN and I was like "Oh right cool" trying to play it cool :roll:

Nothing wrong with going out with a friend I guess :|

But a male friend :| and she knows I'm into her alot :|

I think too much :roll:

I'm gong to watch a Kiss DVD until I :)
Maybe she just wants to guage ur reaction.........
Maybe he is a gay friend and you got nuttin to worry aboot......

.........or maybe she wants his pipe........

I dunno........
 
Top