hello thread!

Frenchy said:
hey bocky oldy friendy :banana: :banana:

how are you :D

is your new job ok :?

Hey dude, yeah its ok, i'm still getting used to it to be honest and trying to get up to speed. The only isse we have at the moment is that i have a very long working day, so we may move to Bath as Miss_Bocky works there and i can get take a 15 minute drive and then a 10 minute trai journey to work, which will really cut the travelling time down.

So we are keeping our eye's open for a nice little house or flat to rent :D

So yes my friend, everything seems to be going ok :)

Bockaaarck said:
Hey due, yeah its ok, i'm still getting used to it to be honest and trying to get up to speed. The only isse we have at the moment is that i have a very long working day, so we may move to Bath as Miss_Bocky works there and i can get take a 15 minute drive and then a 10 minute trai journey to work, which will really cut the travelling time down.

So we are keeping our eye's open for a nice little house or flat to rent :D

i heard that Bath is a real nice town, isn't it 8)

i'm glad to read that all is ok for the bockys :grouphug:

all is ok too for the frenchys. I will have in interview on monday (at Paris :x ) for a work in the game shop in Chartres center :wink:

Frenchy said:
i heard that Bath is a real nice town, isn't it 8)

i'm glad to read that all is ok for the bockys :grouphug:

all is ok too for the frenchys. I will have in interview on monday (at Paris :x ) for a work in the game shop in Chartres center :wink:

All seems to be ok, glad you got an interview, although its a sham eyou have to go to Paris :x

I think you'd enjoy getting back to work, and you'd be able to get loads of games for your PSP :err:

LOL :banana: LOL

Bockaaarck said:
I think you'd enjoy getting back to work, and you'd be able to get loads of games for your PSP :err:

LOL :banana: LOL

it's the first thing i thought about :oops: :oops:

i'll earn some money to play all day LOL :err:

Bockaaarck said:

here is a pic of Bath center, it seems really sweety :banana:

RiverView.jpg

I'm sure you'll do fine old friendy :wink:

Just be yourself and be confident, after all what's the worst they can say?

No........two little letters, are you really going to get nervous about two little letters?

:wink:

Let me ask yu a question Frenchy, should i buy any Gamma Ray albums and if i should, which ones should i buy ? :?

Bockaaarck said:
I'm sure you'll do fine old friendy :wink:

Just be yourself and be confident, after all what's the worst they can say?

No........two little letters, are you really going to get nervous about two little letters?

thanx bocky :wink:

Bockaaarck said:
Let me ask yu a question Frenchy, should i buy any Gamma Ray albums and if i should, which ones should i buy ? :?

hum, i really like land of the free (it sounds really Helloween), somewhere out in space is really great and my best one is power plant (with the cover of the it's a sin 's pet shop boys LOL ==> you should love). I don't know the last one but it seems really good :wink:

but heading for tomorrow is a classic :D . I didn't really help :err:

Hey Wicky :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bath is very nice Frenchy, there are loads of great things there. The Roman Baths of course

Mvc-005f.jpg

Although the Duck isn't always in residence :err:

Lovely lovely houses

royalcrescent3311.jpg

The Royal Crescent (Photo by Tony Howell)

Lovely pubs and restaurants
Pub%20-%20The%20Moon%20and%20Sixpence.jpg

And of course, the Rugby Club :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rec-Bath-Leinster.jpg

So its very tempting :|

Bockaaarck said:
I'm up at 05:50 to get myself sorted and get ready then i get back home about 18:45.

So i guess i'm out of the house for almost 12 hours :|
That makes Bath seem more appealing than the pics do! :shock: ..... and the pics do a good job on their own!

Bockaaarck said:
I'm up at 05:50 to get myself sorted and get ready then i get back home about 18:45.

So i guess i'm out of the house for almost 12 hours :|

surely, you have to move :grouphug:

Back