hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Just a bit :roll:

LOL

Well i'm sure Luke has been checking things out, i hope he gets a good deal :banana:
I can't remember how to shorten links :oops: :oops: LOL

I really don't know what he's after, but this has apparently got everything he "needs"...and he likes that game :D

007711_01_huge.jpg
this is what ive got with my xmas money :banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
You alright?

I just got rid of the flu, and now Junior has brought home a cold from school and given it to me. :roll: I can't breathe through my nose :|
I've got a cold too :( Still not smoking :shock: Can you believe it?! I can't! LOL Hope Junior gets better quick :wink:

and that you do! :shock: :oops: :oops: Didn't read your post properly til I hit submit :oops: Had Luke going on in my ear about routers :x

Well done on not smoking :)

I've not been smoking whilst feeling crappy. It's been about 2.5 - 3 weeks since I stopped.
It's not been too hard really coz I've felt too shitty to want to smoke, and I never smoked that many anyhoo.
However, It is difficult not smoking at work.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Well done on not smoking :)

I've not been smoking whilst feeling crappy. It's been about 2.5 - 3 weeks since I stopped.
It's not been too hard really coz I've felt too shitty to want to smoke, and I never smoked that many anyhoo.
However, It is difficult not smoking at work.
Now you've stopped, stay stopped :D Am I turning into an annoying ex smoker? :shock:

Back